BY MINUTE MAID

Water, sweeteners (sugar, corn syrup), strawberry puree, maltodextrin, less than 1% of: concentrated lemon juice, citric acid (provides tartness), natural flavors, pectin, guar gum, color added.

Net Wt.  8 fl. oz. Cup

Gina C.
Long Beach, CA
I have loved these things since I was a little kid. They are so flavorful and sweet. They're also very inexpensive and make a perfect dessert. you can get them at the Dollar Tree for only $1 and it comes with a lot of product in it. I definitely recommend these if you have a sweet tooth.
Cindy K.
These are SO GOOD!! I only ever eat these at the park or at a concert, and I would say that they are a bit expensive for what it is, but these little babies are so refreshing and cooking and has such a smooth texture and taste. Great on a hot summer day/night!
Ashlee A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love it. It has a nice flavor and the texture of Italian ice. Me & my kid eat it all the time. It's comparable in price to the regular Italian ice brands and is often on sale BOGO. Will definitely continue to purchase.
Jasmine Y.
Columbia, SC
Im a huge fan of lemonade. Always have been always will. One day I was in the grocery store picking up my simply lemonade (as usual) when I seen minute maid had a strawberry lemonade for $1.50. Since it was so cheap I decided to give it a try. I now have 3 of them in my refrigerator at ALL TIMES! if that doesn't say enough I don't know what to tell you.
Cherish M.
Theodore, AL
Not only is the pink lemonade drink good but the ice cream melts in your mouth! Little pricey in my opinion but so good! Craved a lot when I was pregnant and have continued to buy it ever since. Has become a household favorite. Taste just like the drink. Very lemony but so satisfying!!
Hannah R.
Garden City, KS
This is my absolute favorite treat! It is so delicious and not too expensive! You can find them at Walmart or pretty much any grocery store. I do recommend this to people who like Italian Ice and stuff of that sort.
Chelsey J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are so refreshing on a hot day. Sell these at my work and they are a definite hit! I like to add some to lemonade and make a slush. Have to add a little water or it can be quite sweet.
Te'Ashia W.
Hull, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
This frozen lemonade was absolutely amazing! It tastes exactly like the actual pink lemonade. It was soft and smooth and not overly sweet
Shani X.
Purchased at: Walmart
I prefer the strawberry lemonade flavor over the normal lemonade flavor! It has a nice hint of strawberries and it's not over whelming.
Courtney J.
Ponder, TX
Oh my gosh! These are the greatest! So yummy and so good for hot days! I always love going to ball games and eating at least one!