BY MINUTE MAID

Water, sweeteners (sugar, corn syrup), strawberry puree, maltodextrin, less than 1% of: concentrated lemon juice, citric acid (provides tartness), natural flavors, pectin, guar gum, color added.

Net Wt.  8 fl. oz. Cup

Cindy K.
These are SO GOOD!! I only ever eat these at the park or at a concert, and I would say that they are a bit expensive for what it is, but these little babies are so refreshing and cooking and has such a smooth texture and taste. Great on a hot summer day/night!
Cherish M.
Theodore, AL
Not only is the pink lemonade drink good but the ice cream melts in your mouth! Little pricey in my opinion but so good! Craved a lot when I was pregnant and have continued to buy it ever since. Has become a household favorite. Taste just like the drink. Very lemony but so satisfying!!
Ashlee A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love it. It has a nice flavor and the texture of Italian ice. Me & my kid eat it all the time. It's comparable in price to the regular Italian ice brands and is often on sale BOGO. Will definitely continue to purchase.
Jasmine Y.
Columbia, SC
Im a huge fan of lemonade. Always have been always will. One day I was in the grocery store picking up my simply lemonade (as usual) when I seen minute maid had a strawberry lemonade for $1.50. Since it was so cheap I decided to give it a try. I now have 3 of them in my refrigerator at ALL TIMES! if that doesn't say enough I don't know what to tell you.
Hannah R.
Garden City, KS
This is my absolute favorite treat! It is so delicious and not too expensive! You can find them at Walmart or pretty much any grocery store. I do recommend this to people who like Italian Ice and stuff of that sort.
Chelsey J.
These are so refreshing on a hot day. Sell these at my work and they are a definite hit! I like to add some to lemonade and make a slush. Have to add a little water or it can be quite sweet.
Courtney J.
Oh my gosh! These are the greatest! So yummy and so good for hot days! I always love going to ball games and eating at least one!
Jessica D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love this frozen lemonade it tastes amazing. It has that perfect sweet and tart flavor to it. It's perfect on a hot day.
Gabi B.
Storrs, CT
Best ice ever. I personally love anything strawberry lemonade but this is the perfect snack on a warm summer day!
Xiomara P.
Paramount
Omg! everytime I Go To Paramount SwapMeet i need to get myself one of These or else my day isn't complete.