BY MINUTE MAID

Beat the heat. Available in lemon, raspberry and strawberry flavors, Minute Maid Soft Frozen Lemonade is a refreshingly cool treat in a fun squeeze tube that keeps you reaching for your freezer.

Micron filtered water, sweeteners (sugars, corn syrup), maltodextrin, concentrated lemon juice, less than 1% of : pectin, guar gum, citric acid (provides tartness), natural flavors, turmeric (for color).

Net Wt. 3fl. Oz Tube

• "A very cool and refreshing treat on a hot summer day!" in 2 reviews
  • "these are defiantly a go to thing in the house when you want something sweet but not to sweet! " in 1 review
kandiss J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are nice on a hot summer day. They taste just like the Minute Made Lemon Aide juice and they are not messy and they come in an easy to eat tube. My family loves them. I love them too.
Sara H.
Waynesboro , PA
The first time that I tried these, I found them at my local Dollar Tree. They are refreshing and tart. They aren't overly sweet but just enough where it doesn't make you pucker when you eat them. I feel comfortable giving these to my girls as a treat in the summer without worrying about tons of sugar.
Kat J.
USA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I LOVE these!!!!! I wish they were sold in more places because I would buy them constantly if they were available! The perfect tart and sweet lemonade frozen treats for a summer day (or even a spring day that you need to brighten up). It's not too icy in texture, but it's not too liquid either. It's the ideal juicy slush. Seriously, I'm salivating just thinking about 'em.
Darian M.
Lynn Haven, FL
My son and myself love these!!! We buy them in bulk from SAMs, we live in Florida so it gets pretty hot definitely a great treat to have while doing out door actives. THEY ARE SUPER YUMMY!!!
Shaunice L.
Flavor is amazing and packaging is great. I love the fact that these are squeezable and easy to hold. I am a repeat consumer and the price is nice. The lemonade flavor is strong but not artificial.
Samantha V.
Wildomar , CA
I love these frozen lemonade squeeze specially in the summer time they don't even last more then a week they taste so good and have a sweet flavor to it I can't wait for it to be hot to start buying these again
emily a.
Ravenna, MI
Talk about delicious! These are the best tasting fruity frozen treats ever. soft, cold, delectable treats for hot summer days. cons; They're not available at many stores.
Norma P.
I'm a lemonade lover, so I decided to try these. While, my family is not too fond of them, I absolutely love them and I'm secretly glad that they don't ! More for me
Patricia R.
Brownsville, TX
Mis hijos los aman, son súper refrescantes, no pueden faltar en las fiestas de yarda, el sabor entre amargo-dulce lo lleva a uno a otro nivel, los recomiendo.
Darlyn P.
Ogden, UT
These are AMAZING for a really hot day outside and the flavor are just delicious i would recommend to everyone. I love these and will continue buying them.
Heather M.
Are these super sour?
Shavohnn G.
Calumet city, IL
How much sugar in this frozen minute maid?