Minute Maid® Soft Frozen Lemonade uploaded by Greisy C.Minute Maid® Soft Frozen Lemonade uploaded by Briana M.

BY MINUTE MAID

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• "It is very refreshing and easy to eat." in 1 review
Kayti B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
For a frozen treat, this is one of my favorites. The packaging is a nicely sized cup with an easy pull-off foil lid. It taste like super sweet lemonade just like it's meant to. In my opinion, it's a nice treat to have on a hot summer day. I almost consistently keep these in my freezer, so yes I do purchase them a lot. :)
Madonna R.
Northport, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Yum!! Great frozen, or melted just enough to drink. Nothin like frozen lemonade on a hot summer day!! I like to eat a little then wait for it to melt to slush and drink it. Just stick a straw in and go to town.
Annie C.
These are so good! They taste just like lemonade in a sorbet type texture. I get them at the local dollar store, so you get 12 ounces (which is huge and filled to the brim) for $1. The cups are individually sealed which is always a plus.
Erin Z.
I have a hard time with dairy and it used to be sad. Until I tried this stuff. I absolutely love it. Reminds me of the frozen lemonade we would get at the fair as kids. My kids love it too.
Briana M.
Longview , WA
I'm obsessed with lemonade flavored things! This is my favorite including the strawberry! Perfect for a hot sunny days, or like me when I'm craving something sweet while on the clock! I can't eat a lot of ice cream so this makes up for it. Especially during the summer! Not to tart and not overly sweet.
Deja K.
Lancaster, CA
These are are they best frozen treats I've ever tasted !. I have to say this is my favorite hot/beach day essential. Minute maid has other great products like the frozen juice bars, but these are more convenient, less messy and you get more . They sell them at most stores and the best part is they're only $1
Miracle T.
Fairburn, GA
I usually get these from my local dollar tree, hut they are a little taller than the one in the picture. It's a great affordable and refreshing treat to cool me down in this Georgia heat, especially during the summer time.
Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
They sell this at Dollar Tree for a $1. All I can say is it is absolutely good for that price. My son loves it! It taste like lemonade frozen. I absolutely recommend trying if you haven't.
Tameka G.
The best frozen icy ever! I would recommend these to anyone it is so delicious and cheap! They have different flavors my favorite is the lemonade. Perfect for a hot summer day.
Tina K.
This stuff is super good it's refreshing and not too sweet or sour! It's perfect on a hot day. I like the original better than the strawberry because it's less sweet