Minute Maid® Smashin' Strawberry™

by Minute Maid

Our Smashin' Strawberry Flavored Juice Drink offers the great taste kids love. The fun flavor of Smashin′ Strawberry is so delicious, your kids won't know what hit them but they'll know it's yummy!

Contains Pure Filtered Water, Sweeteners(High Fructose Corn Syrup, Sugar), Pear And Apple Juices From Concentrate, Less Than 0.5% Of: Strawberry Juice From Concentrate, Citric Acid (Provides Tartness), Natural Flavors.

Net Wt. 59 fl. oz. Carton

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Minute Maid® Smashin' Strawberry™!
How would you rate this product?
N Las Vegas, NV
This juice doesn't last more than 24 hours in my house lol. I love it and my kids love it more than I do. They guzzle it down. We love strawberry so anything g strawberry flavor we just got to have it. It doesn't taste artificial and it was non expensive.
Los Angeles, CA
I absolutely love this drink and also I drink it on the Daily basis it's also very affordable my kids love it they come in much more flavors that taste so good you will fall in love with them and replace you favorite drink with this one
Saint Marys, GA
This is another one of my household favorites! It is so good and it's so much more healthy than soda or kool aid and most of the other juices out there. It is so fruity and sweet but not too sweet and everyone in my home loves it!
Saugerties, NY
Love it. It tastes amazing I use it in school I'll bring my water bottle with, the juice in it and, i love so do my friends they say it tastes so good. I am a repeat user. Very Good value in my opinion. Definitely will buy agian. Definitely will recommend to others.
Willingboro, NJ
Very good taste wise. It does not last in ny house at all. It's almost hard not to drink the whole carton in one setting. I love it. I usually dtbit from my local food market, they're usually always on sale. I would definitely recommend this to others.
hesperia
Great juice ! I drink this juice all the time ! It's better then other ones because it's tastes like real fresh fruit ! It's a great value! I really did meet me perspective! I recommend this tbis juice to everyone !
Asheboro, NC
Minute Maid it so good too so natural I love all the flavors they have I wouldn't compare it to others I love the packaging it's really taste good I love the flavors and I would buy it again I drink it all the time
Youngwood, PA
I just love the flavor of these juices. They are rich in fruity goodness and reasonably priced. I love them and buy them at every opportunity. Nothing is more refreshing than a good Strawberry flavored juice
Love MinuteMaid smashing strawberry it tastes awesome. This is my favorite. The taste of the smashin strawberry rocks. I love it I buy a lot to mix with drinks. I would definitely recommend it to my friends
Springfield
So this flavor specifically I’m not in love with. I think it is because it is more of an artificial flavor to me compared to actual strawberries. But something that I do you like about it is that it doesn’t have the strawberry grains in it that you would normally have from the seeds that would be an actual strawberry smoothies.

Looking for your answer?