Minute Maid® Smashin' Strawberry™

by Minute Maid

Our Smashin' Strawberry Flavored Juice Drink offers the great taste kids love. The fun flavor of Smashin′ Strawberry is so delicious, your kids won't know what hit them but they'll know it's yummy!

Contains Pure Filtered Water, Sweeteners(High Fructose Corn Syrup, Sugar), Pear And Apple Juices From Concentrate, Less Than 0.5% Of: Strawberry Juice From Concentrate, Citric Acid (Provides Tartness), Natural Flavors.

Net Wt. 59 fl. oz. Carton

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Minute Maid® Smashin' Strawberry™!
How would you rate this product?
Philadelphia, PA
Good juice at an afordable price, they come in so many varieties and you can always catch them on sale.
Minute Maid Premium Smashin Strawberry Flavored Fruit Drink son muy buenos estos jugos refrescan mucho
Fairfield, CT
I love this brand all of the juices taste amazing and there is a wide variety of juices to choose from
Escondido, CA
Great fruit drink but contains a lot of sugar. Fresh flavor best served cold like most fruit drinks.
Saginaw, MI
I love this flavor of minute made! Its so delicious. Id most definitely recommend this to everyone
Norfolk, VA
I love drinking these . they are usually gone within 24 hours . lol it's sad , but it's really good
My son loves this stuff. It’s so affordable and isn’t too powerful on his stomach. It’s my go to
Tacoma
We always have his juice in the house not my face but forsure is my brother’s, it’s still tasty.
Lancaster, CA
Love this juice too I just love the strawberry flavored juices all the time ! Lol it tastes great
Nashville, TN
I love these juices! They have so many delicious flavors to choose from! I definitely recommend!

Looking for your answer?