BY MINUTE MAID

Our Smashin' Strawberry Flavored Juice Drink offers the great taste kids love. The fun flavor of Smashin′ Strawberry is so delicious, your kids won't know what hit them but they'll know it's yummy!

Contains Pure Filtered Water, Sweeteners(High Fructose Corn Syrup, Sugar), Pear And Apple Juices From Concentrate, Less Than 0.5% Of: Strawberry Juice From Concentrate, Citric Acid (Provides Tartness), Natural Flavors.

Net Wt. 59 fl. oz. Carton

Robin H.
Perfect strawberry taste! Minute maide products have such a great flavor for a great price and easy to find in many grocery stores. The kids are always happy when I come home with this delicious flavor.
Taylor B.
Debary, FL
Um this is delicious!! I tried this for the first time a couple of weeks ago, and I will continue to purchase! They’re so flavorful and food! Very affordable too.
Kathy T.
Sacramento
You just don’t know, after I start dating my bf, all he buy was Minute Maid. I got so used to it and I feel like I’m obsess with it. I honestly bought all the flavors.
Melissa B.
Springfield
So this flavor specifically I’m not in love with. I think it is because it is more of an artificial flavor to me compared to actual strawberries. But something that I do you like about it is that it doesn’t have the strawberry grains in it that you would normally have from the seeds that would be an actual strawberry smoothies.
Jennifer S.
Proctor, MN
This tastes great! The carton size is perfect and easy to open and pour. My only complaint would be that it doesn't have a lot of real juice in it so it's not the healthiest option out there, but the taste kind of makes up for it.
Jazmine W.
Memphis, TN
I remember my first time tasting a minute made product so vividly Minute Maid has a great blended taste of fruits. They also have several combinations of flavors. I purchase this product at my local Wal-Mart or grocery store. I have to buy it buy atleast three because the carton gets empty by the end of the week.
Kaelii J W.
Spring Grove, PA
Almost impossible to go wrong with Minute Maid! It's been a favorite of not just mine but my whole family'.
I do wish they would change the design of the carton, I have small hands and it can be awkward to hold at times. All in all I would absolutely recommend to others
Breyanna L.
Gouverneur
This works so good in fruit smoothies. It may be a little sweet but it is a great combo with some frozen strawberries and bananas. It makes a superb frozen drink for hot days. I drink it often. This is also good on ice or frozen in popsicle molds.
Kristin F.
Chesapeake, VA
Okay so the strawberry lemonade is the only drink I’ll drink because I have a kidney problem and can’t drink carbonated drinks anymore 😭😭 I’m so picky. I’ve never Seen this strawberry drink before ! Someone send it to me !!!😭🤣😍
Torie P.
Tifton, GA
My step sons favorite flavored juice! The packaging is perfect as it doesn't take up nearly as much space as Hawaiian Punch or sunny D does. And the price is the best part