BY MINUTE MAID

Taste the sweeter side of grapefruit. Made with real fruit juice, Minute Maid Ruby Red Grapefruit's flavor blend appeals to your sweet and your tangy side all in one delicious sip.

Contains pure filtered water, red grapefruit juices from concentrate, high fructose corn syrup, less than 1% of: vitamin C (ascorbic acid), natural flavors, citric acid (provides tartness), cochineal extract (for color), sugar.

Storage Tips:

• Consume by date stamped on package
  • Store at room temperature
  • Do not freeze plastic bottles
  • Refrigerate after opening

Robin H.
My family and I love grapefruit juice! This is the perfect fruit juice blend. Smooth, sweet and tart! Why more could you want from a grapefruit juice. Easy to find, simply packaging and inexpensive price. I would definitely buy it again and have recommended it to all my friends and family.
Glorymar D.
Coral Springs, FL
Delicious juice ever! I love this juices because they are really affordable and have a nice packaging. The flavor is delicious and nothing can make them better. I would buy it again and again forever and ever.
Paige M.
naperville illinois
This juice is the best I have every morning every time I come back from school this is my favorite snack to have it sometimes I just threw some vegetables and juice is juice and it changed my life love love love
Elani K.
Welgelegen, Western Province
I love the Minute Maid juice range. There are so many different flavors and they are ridiculously good. My favorite is the grapefruit one. I love the size of the bottle. It's a very convenient size and can be taken with you where ever you go. Definitely my go-to brand for juice.
Jessy C.
This product is amazing and I would continue buying it however it is also very affordable and it is very easy to find at any local store of your. This is a product that many people don’t think about as a brand to use but people should give things a try because it can really change your way of thinking ☺️ this product is so nice
Elani K.
Lindenhurst, NY
This is a really tasty drink and it's also a very healthy option instead of the alternative sugar filled juices. The ruby grapefruit is my favorite flavor and the size is a very convenient size. It's a very good buy.?
Robin R.
I love this stuff. It comes very very close to my favorite bottled grapefruit juice brand and is comparable in price. Sweet but not overly sugary, tart but not too sour, light and fresh not like syrup or fake fruit flavoring.
Connie P.
Fredericksburg
I didn’t love this juice, but it was ok to drink. I did feel I could not drink the entire bottle in one setting. It was a little bitter for my palette. I did make a great cocktail with it.
Lovisa H.
Springfield, OR
I used to get this all the time when I went camping as a nice alternative to soda. It's a kid pleaser and I have found more than a few adults sneaking one. Quick tip: This juice goes well with vodka as a quick mixer
Nicole M.
Jackson, NJ
Love this juice! I use to love grapefruit but because of a recent surgery I am no longer allowed to have it, but this does the trick, the packaging is almost as nice as the flavor.