BY MINUTE MAID

Minute Maid Raspberry Lemonade combines the goodness of real lemons and the sweetness of raspberry juice to give you the deliciously refreshing taste you love. One sip, and consider your sweet spot found.

Contains pure filtered water, high fructose corn syrup, sugar, concentrated lemon juice, lemon pulp, natural flavors, concentrated raspberry juice.

Storage Tips:

• Consume by the "best if used by" date on bottom lid
  • Keep frozen at or below 0°F until ready to use
  • Once thawed and prepared, store in refrigerator for up to five days

Net Wt. 12 fl oz Frozen Can

Gabby G.
These remind me of my childhood. It's a great cheap option for juice that's easy to keep around. You just plop in a pitcher with water and keep in the fridge to have juice on hand all the time. I love raspberry lemonade in the summer and it's really refreshing.
Sherell W.
We drink our juice from the frozen cans. Don't have to worry about them going bad. And they are always nice and cold when you make them.
Lisa E.
Mt kids love juice! And I only buy minute maid because I know the taste and quality is what they love the most
Kate H.
Wetaskiwin , AB
Where I live Walmart offers a 12 pack of assorted frozen juice for a decent price. It saves money and gives the kids decent juice to drink. I've been buying this juice for them since they were small, they are not small anymore. We've never had any complaints! And it's usually gone pretty quickly!
Paige H.
Victoria
A tad bit sour but overall great flavour. The lemon is sour enough to taste it but not so sour your tongue burns after a single sip. The raspberry flavour isn't as strong as I would hope but still present.
Amber-Lee S.
These are the best deal at the supermarket! My boyfriend and I usually fill up a case of 12 and they last so long with our pitcher in the fridge! We tend to add more water than called for so its not so high in sugar!
Erin S.
Nanaimo, BC
My favorite go to for juices! Delicious, cheap, and easy to mix up. Great for summertime