Minute Maid Raspberry Lemonade

by Minute Maid

Minute Maid Raspberry Lemonade

Does this in your opinion taste better than Strawberry Lemonade?
Start your review of Minute Maid Raspberry Lemonade!
Edgardo R.
Roma, TX
This raspberry flavor is so refreshing and tasty with the traditional lemonade perfect combination
Jennifer H.
Jacksonville, FL
Minute Maid juices are really good! This raspberry lemonade tastes refreshing but does have a little pulp which I hate. There is also a cherry limeade flavor that I love as well. When purchasing raspberry lemonade I either go for the Publix brand or this one.
michelle H.
Houma, LA
I love me some Raspberry lemonade! It has the great taste of raspberry and the pucker of lemonade! It’s very inexpensive and great taste for the pay.
GinaMarie O.
Bradley Beach, NJ
It not to sweet or tangy. It’s so refreshing and light for the summer. You can always find it on sale.
Melody S.
Torrance, CA
These are perfect for making frozen drinks with. Pop them in a blender with vodka or tequila and you are good to go. The raspberry flavor is bold and brings boring old lemonade to life. It’s a summer time staple in my house!
Azucena G.
elmonte
Who ever invented this combination is a genius it’s a 10/10 overall it can be better with a snack to go with it it’s good for pick nicks or a drink to take to school.
Sarah B.
Ltl Suamico, WI
This is what summer tastes like! It is really refreshing and the perfect blend of sweet and tart.
Anna A.
San Diego, CA
1,122 reviews
Minute Maid raspberry lemonade tastes awesome. Minute maid lemonade tastes great even alone. Some mixtures Just don’t go together right. However minute made raspberry lemonade really comes together with the tangy lemonade and fruity raspberry.
Allisha T.
Fleming, OH
Purchased at: Kroger
My household loves these. They’re very cheap, and the container makes it easy to store in the freezer. We enjoy making the juice with them, as directed. However, we also enjoy using them to make popsicles, since we can personally choose the level of dilution with water. I’ve even caught my kids eating it straight from the container a few times. They’re always nice to have stashed in the freezer, even if just for emergencies like running out of other drink options.
Beatriz G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve been drinking this since I was a kid! It’s just one of those drinks that’s been around forever and has always been good. Perfect balance of sweet and tart. I’ll always pick Minute Maid!