Minute Maid® Qoo Purunpurun Pouch

by Minute Maid

"Delicious hydration supplement!" Mineral and other "fruit juice derived nutrients" entering, it is a fruit drink that delivers tasty hydration.

Fruit, fructose corn sugar liquid sugar, fragrance, acidulant, vitamin C, carotene pigment

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Minute Maid® Qoo Purunpurun Pouch!
How would you rate this product?
Monica M.
803/1 Heatherview gardens 4th avenue heatherdale Pretoria North
Purchased at: Walmart
My babies favorite and his very picky but this he loved spoil them but do it the healthy way the everyone is happy
Noemi F.
Trenton , NJ
Esto no puede faltar en casa cuando están mis sobrinas o cuando las llevo de paseo , súper útil y delicioso , a mis niñas les encanta
grasshopper W.
Their can be no denying how great this product is. Many products claim that they work . The problem is many people are different from each other and not all products can usually work on everyone. Except this fantastic product that always works great.
Monique C.
N riverside, IL
I love these! I wish they were available at more stores. I currently drive to a Japanese store 45 minutes away just to get these. They're not overly sweet.
Gabby D.
Hudsonville, MI
These are a delicious and healthy way to stay hydrated. These are available at many retailers and inexpensive as well.
Melanie E.
Monahans, TX
I love the ouches for my kids it’s easy to take it’s hardly any clean up! I love how easy it is to travel with especially when we are in the road! My kids love these and so do I!

Looking for your answer?