BY MINUTE MAID #47 in Juice

100% NEVER FROM CONCENTRATE PASTEURIZED ORANGE JUICE WITH AN EXCELLENT SOURCE OF CALCIUM & VITAMIN D

Minute Maid Pure Squeezed No Pulp with Calcium & Vitamin D 100% Never From Concentrate Orange Juice delivers a delicious nutritional combination of Calcium & Vitamin D that helps build healthy bones and also provides a good source of Vitamin C, Folate, Potassium and Thiamin.

Gently Pasteurized

Contains pure filtered water, orange juice, orange pulp, less than 1% of: calcium phosphate and calcium lactate (calcium sources), vitamin D3, vitamin C (ascorbic acid), potassium citrate, niacinamide, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B1 (thiamine mononitrate), magnesium phosphate, natural flavors, citric acid (provides tartness), sucralose, acesulfame potassium, beta carotene (for color).

Net Wt. 52 fl oz Bottle

Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
This is such a great tasting orange juice. I only buy orange juice when I'm sick or about to be. This always meets what I need. It's affordable. I love the taste of it. I will continue to buy this orange juice. I would recommend this OJ to anyone for the taste of it. It's amazing!
Kayla Y.
McDonough, GA
i mean really how can you go wrong with orange juice. orange juice is lifeeeee!! i love minute maid because it tastes so fresh! i can honestly go through a whole gallon in about 3 days. i wish it wasn’t as expensive as some of the other brands but it’s totally worth it
CinDy G.
Chicago , IL
Minute Maid is the best orange juice. I only buy this brand because the taste is so good! This brand has been something my mother gave me and grew up on. I have tried other orange juices and the taste is not as good as the brand Minute Maid
Kayla T.
keithville, LA
My fav OJ! Such a good orange flavor and even my kid likes it and request it. I don't eat much fruit so this is the way I get my vitamin c! You can also use these to make popsicles! There so easy to make and so good on a hot day.
Mia J.
I love the taste of this orange juice. Tastes just like fresh orange juice and nothing artificial. I have bought a few of these and I really enjoy it. I would definitely recommend to those that love fresh orange juice.
Melissa D.
Northglenn
I love that there is an orange juice out there with no pulp! And really..... no pulp! It’s sweet, refreshing, and I usually have more than my fair share of juice. It’s our go to whenever we want some orange juice!
Shavonna H.
Omaha, NE
My go to orange juice. I like it because because unlike other brands, I do not get canker sores due to the acidity levels. It tastes superb and goes down very smoothly. It isn't too thick as some other brands.
Posh H.
Easton, PA
Yum! I love orange juice without pulp! Minute Maid is so good . I feel refreshed after drinking it. I will buy it in the future. I feel that it is better than alternate brands on the market and is easy to find .
martha c.
Philadelphia
I really like this orange juice, it is so tasty. I love the taste of this orange juice and I buy it without the pulp. It just needs to be a little cheaper. It does run from 3.99 to 4.99 a little expensive.
Angel 0.
Anacoco, LA
This is my favorite orange juice. It also has good vitamins in it to help with health. I have a vitamin d problem and drinking this juice has helped with my health. Will buy it again and recommend it.
I love orange juice especially for breakfast, is this juice tasty?