BY MINUTE MAID #35 in Juice

100% NEVER FROM CONCENTRATE PASTEURIZED ORANGE JUICE WITH AN EXCELLENT SOURCE OF CALCIUM & VITAMIN D

Minute Maid Pure Squeezed No Pulp with Calcium & Vitamin D 100% Never From Concentrate Orange Juice delivers a delicious nutritional combination of Calcium & Vitamin D that helps build healthy bones and also provides a good source of Vitamin C, Folate, Potassium and Thiamin.

Gently Pasteurized

Contains pure filtered water, orange juice, orange pulp, less than 1% of: calcium phosphate and calcium lactate (calcium sources), vitamin D3, vitamin C (ascorbic acid), potassium citrate, niacinamide, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B1 (thiamine mononitrate), magnesium phosphate, natural flavors, citric acid (provides tartness), sucralose, acesulfame potassium, beta carotene (for color).

Net Wt. 52 fl oz Bottle

Sadie P.
Denver, CO
Delicious, fresh and full of healthy, good quality ingredients at a decent price. What more could you ask for?! It has a great flavor. I tend to alternate between different brands and kinds of orange juices depending on cost and what I am in the mood for. This is one of the ones that I often times will get.
CinDy G.
Chicago , IL
Minute Maid is the best orange juice. I only buy this brand because the taste is so good! This brand has been something my mother gave me and grew up on. I have tried other orange juices and the taste is not as good as the brand Minute Maid
Amy C.
Fort Smith, AR
Minute Maid® Pure Squeezed No Pulp Orange Juice with Calcium & Vitamin D is the top choice for our household due to being pure squeezed plus the added calcium and vit d. It also mixes well for the perfect mimosa.
Nicola C.
Byrdstown, TN
Minute Maid is one of my favorite orange juice brands as well. I do prefer Tropicana over Minute Maid, but this is a close second. Minute Maid almost has an iron taste to me sometimes, but it’s far superior than Welch’s.
Mia J.
I love the taste of this orange juice. Tastes just like fresh orange juice and nothing artificial. I have bought a few of these and I really enjoy it. I would definitely recommend to those that love fresh orange juice.
Krysta K.
Grande Prairie, AB
Great juice! I like that it tastes mostly natural and quenches your thirst. I’ve had other brands like sunny d that are disgusting and taste like they’re made from fake oranges. Minute Maid is always reliable!
Posh H.
Easton, PA
Yum! I love orange juice without pulp! Minute Maid is so good . I feel refreshed after drinking it. I will buy it in the future. I feel that it is better than alternate brands on the market and is easy to find .
Heather J.
Perkasie, Pa
My family and I don’t drink orange juice too often but when we do I buy this brand. It’s good in value. It has really nice taste and I get no pulp for my kids. I’d definitely recommend this product to others.
martha c.
Philadelphia, PA
I really like this orange juice, it is so tasty. I love the taste of this orange juice and I buy it without the pulp. It just needs to be a little cheaper. It does run from 3.99 to 4.99 a little expensive.
Jeniya T.
I love Minute Maid orange juice. I drink it every morning with my breakfast. It really meets my expectations and taste very great. I buy this everyone I go to the store. I would recommend this to everyone.
I love orange juice especially for breakfast, is this juice tasty?