Minute Maid® Pure Squeezed No Pulp Orange Juice uploaded by Surella F.Minute Maid® Pure Squeezed No Pulp Orange Juice uploaded by Lexi A.

BY MINUTE MAID #61 in Juice

100% NEVER FROM CONCENTRATE PASTEURIZED ORANGE JUICE

Minute Maid Pure Squeezed No Pulp tastes just like a fresh ripe orange. This delightfully delicious 100% never from concentrate orange juice offers a good source of Vitamin C, Folate, Potassium and Thiamin, and no pulp.

Gently Pasteurized

100% Orange Juice

Net Wt. 52 fl oz Bottle

• How much of your daily sugar intake is in this?2 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer the pulp version?4 Answers
Ashley W.
Winslow, AZ
Orange juice is my most favorite juice, but it's also really hard to find a juice that tastes authentic and not completely fake.
This juice tastes just like a juice with pulp, but obviously doesn't have pulp so it makes it 100% better! I definitely recommend this orange juice.
MaKenna E.
This orange juice is delicious and really has no pulp in it. Sometimes when you buy no pulp orange juice you still get a little bit. Never experienced that With this brand. It’s a little on the pricey her side but I highly recommend.
Kenzie H.
American Fork, UT
My son and I absolutely LOVE orange juice! However, I don’t like pulp so this type of it is perfect! I have bought this brand over and over again. It’s a great price for its value! We love making orange julius’ with this!(:
Casey J.
Glendale, WI
I really like this orange juice because it is fresh and I can usually find it at the grocery store. I usually buy when it is on sale and I think it is a good value. I would recommend to others and purchase again.
Holden S.
Wise, VA
I love this orange juice. It’s one of my favorites and I always buy this from Walmart and the singles from gas stations. It’s such a great orange juice. And I will continue to buy this. It’s good with biscuits
Melissa B.
Springfield
Minute maid produces some of my favorite orange juice. The only other orange juice that I like that has no pulp that would be even to this one would be the Walmart generic brand. The flavor is so good and the price is just right. It also fits in the small fridge is for students like at college. This is great for people that need to also carry it upstairs it is a good size and it’s not too heavy.
kendra l.
Nekoosa, WI
I always purchase this brand of orange juice. I really love the taste of this brand and the no pulp product! I drink this usually every morning and it has great flavor! I will continue to buy it again!!
Evie C.
Evanston, WY
This is the only orange juice I buy for my kids. I love that there is no pulp and that it taste like oranges and not the peels. I don’t like that it’s a little more expensive then most but I don’t mind it if my kids love it
Marin P.
Eagan, MN
The orange juice by Minute Maid is very good. I usually switch between brands of orange juice, depending on the price. This one stands up well to other brands. I would definitely purchase it again and recommend to others.
Meghan O.
Pr Du Sac, WI
You can never go wrong with Minute Maid orange juice! It is so delicious and tastes just like it came from real oranges. The bottle is very appealing and eye catching. I recommend this orange juice to everyone!
Dee H.
Jacksonville , FL
Does anyone prefer the pulp version?
Bailey B.
Garland, TX
How much of your daily sugar intake is in this?