Minute Maid® Premium Watermelon uploaded by Mayiah S.

BY MINUTE MAID #26 in Juice

WATERMELON PUNCH

Flavored fruit drink with other natural flavors. A blend of watermelon, grape, pear and apple juices from concentrate and other ingredients. Made with real fruit juice, Minute Maid Watermelon Flavored Drink tickles your taste buds with a touch of watermelon deliciousness. Blend of watermelon, grape, pear and apple juices from concentrate and other ingredients.

Contains pure filtered water, high fructose corn syrup, watermelon, grape, pear and apple juices from concentrate, less than 1% of: natural flavors, citric acid (provides tartness), sucralose.

Storage Tips:

• Consume by date stamped on package
  • Consume within 7-10 days after opening
  • Store in refrigerator between 33°F and 40°F
  • Do not freeze cartons

Net Wt. 59 fl oz Carton

Buy on Walmart
Jesa L.
Oklahoma City
This juice has the best flavor! It's not quite watermelon, but maybe like cherry watermelon. It's so refreshing in the summer and you can use it to make many kinds of punch for baby showers, bridal showers, kids parties. It also makes some tasty adult beverages as well, like watermelon martinis, margaritas, or whatever you can imagine. The juice is clear with no pulp. 100 calories per 8fl oz.
Lilliana L.
united states
First off I love watermelon one of my favorite favorite flavors!! And when you try it in this brand juice it's amazing! I buy this drink all the time alot of their flavors are so good me and my boyfriend would get it when they're on sale 5 for like 10 or something like that and we get different flavors! Just the best!! I highly recommend this drink it's my favorite
Portia T.
San Antonio, TX
This doesn’t last in my home. If the bottle is opened, it’ll be done in the same day. The price is amazing and my local grocery store always has some kind of special on them. The taste is crisp and refreshing but I always have to drink water with it because I feel like I can quench my thirst with this alone.
Tina L.
I know that this is not really a healthy juice but this is my all time favorite flavor from Minute Maid! I love drinking this on a hot summer day because it is so refreshing! It reminds me of the watermelon jolly ranchers! I definitely recommend this if you like the watermelon jolly ranchers flavor.
quiara h.
Suffolk, VA
All my family depends on is Minute Maid. They are super affordable and I usually by them in bulk. All the flavors taste so fresh and clean. I’d but this over and over, which I always do 😂
Ashley H.
San Diego , CA
This is delicious! Perfect for summer and it tastes great in smoothies! I’ve been making a lot of fruit smoothies lately and I love using this juice. It’s a great value and I would recommend to anyone who likes watermelon. It’s a nice refreshing taste!
Katie B.
Del rio, TX
I can't get over how affordable and delicious this is. Minute Maid has a bunch of different juices that are all cheap and tastes great so no matter what you're looking for, they probably have something for you.
Alesia T.
One of my favorite watermelon juices!! I admit it is pretty sugary but the taste is the closest I've had to that of fresh watermelon juice. A few changes to the recipe/ingredients and This would be perfect!
Brenda F.
Boca raton, FL
Watermelon is one of my favorite fruits and so this juice is amazing because is not easy to find watermelon juice in restaurants and such in the USA so that my best alternative and i love it is really good
Mollie C.
Leon, WV
My daughter LOVES this juice!! She will ask for it every time we go to the store, without fail! She knows exactly where it is! The carton is so easy to pour, I even let her use it herself sometimes!! Super easy to pour and mess free!