BY MINUTE MAID #21 in Juice

Send your mouth on vacation. Minute Maid Tropical Punch blends real fruit juices, including pineapple, orange, passionfruit and grape, for a true taste of the islands.

A blend of pineapple, orange, passionfruit and grape juices from concentrate and other ingredients.

Contains pure filtered water, high fructose corn syrup, pineapple and orange juices from concentrate, less than 1% of: passionfruit and grape juices from concentrate, natural flavors, citric acid (provides tartness), grape skin extract (for color), sucralose.

• Any favorites among minute maid juice flavors?2 Answers
Tiffany M.
Dayton, TN
Review for: 20 fl oz Bottle more...
I have bought a lot of the minute made brand as I have 4 kids, the tropical punch is one of my favorites! I don’t normally drink the fruit flavored drinks but minute made is at a few of my local stores for a pretty fair price so I buy them for my kids and myself! I would recommend the minute made drinks for others especially if they have kids!
Synthia R.
Overton
This is an amazing fruit drink that can be added to any punch bowl for a party. I love to add it to my fruit bowls as well the kids love it. It soaks right into the grapes. It is amazing at keeping everything fresh, the apples and bananas keep their color and it can be made in a large batch and kept for days for school snacks.
Jacquin S.
Jenks, OK
I will drink this juice like water. It os amazing this flavor os so addictive it doesn't last longbin my house we have to buy the big jug. But if you get the carton it won't last. The price for this juice is expensive so we don't buy it often. More like a summer time treat I guess
LaToia S.
WINSTON SALEM, NC
Review for: 20 fl oz Bottle more...
I soon as this juice passed through my lips, I was so happy. I love this juice. I find it at Food Lion all the time for 99 cents. I pick one up all the time. The flavor makes me feel like something I would drink on a beach. It also makes a great mixer for cocktails.
Katherine V.
Lilburn, GA
Review for: 20 fl oz Bottle more...
This drink is not to sweet and it’s a refreshing drink. I like it very much it’s perfect for a day out in the sun I use to buy it all the time but the thing is to not drink it when you’re thirsty because it won’t help it’s just going to make you want water
Tyana V.
Indio , CA
Review for: 20 fl oz Bottle more...
I love a drink that has tropical anything but Minute Maid for some reason has the best juice ever! (In my opinion) They are affordable. I would drink this every now and then. If you are into sweet drinks, this could be for you! I’m a regular consumer and will continue to be.
Michelle P.
Saint Cloud, FL
Review for: 128 fl oz Bottle more...
My kids like it and that really all that matters, I don’t purchase it often because the kids would rather drink water... but sometimes as a mom I feel like they should indulge. I will purchase it again the next time I go to the grocery store though.
Brookelynne J.
Stockton, CA
Ever since I was a little girl I’ve kept this juice in my house. It tastes great, and the authentic flavor always brings me back. It’s very affordable like everything else I have. I would definitely recommend this juice to others.
Yadira C.
Fort Worth
Review for: Tropical Punch more...
This juice is so tasty. I keep this in the refrigerator at all times for my daughter and fiancé. It’s cheap and it tastes great. Every time I buy I different juice they always ask me to buy this one the next time.
Analilia M.
Modesto , CA
I love the different flavors of minute maids flavors. Tropical, Berry, and fruit punch are my favorite. I sometimes even mix two flavors together and makeup my own yummy drink. Defiantly recommend it.Minute Maid® Premium Tropical Punch Fruit Drink
Marionette D.
Dade City, FL
Any favorites among minute maid juice flavors?