Minute Maid® Premium Pink Lemonade uploaded by Kelly P.

BY MINUTE MAID #27 in Lemonade

A twist on something sweet, Minute Maid Pink Lemonade is made with real lemons for a deliciously sunny, smile-inducing taste that truly refreshes.

Contains pure filtered water, high fructose corn syrup, lemon juice from concentrate, grape juice from concentrate (for color), lemon pulp, natural flavors, sugar.

Storage Tips:

• Consume by date stamped on package
  • Consume within 7-10 days after opening
  • Store in refrigerator between 33°F and 40°F
  • Do not freeze cartons

Net Wt. 59 fl oz Carton

Te'Ashia W.
HULL, GA
Minute maid has some the best pink lemonade ever! It's sweet and tart at the same time. It is definitely better than the original lemonade. This is the perfect drink for when you want to quench your thirst on a hot day. I love this drink!
Kelly P.
America
I love love love this lemonade 🍋!! It's cheap, delicious and not too acidic either. I could drink this for the rest of my life 😂. I would say this isn't that different from the regular lemonade flavor, maybe a bit sweeter at most.
Maggie R.
Round Rock, TX
I love pink lemonade! It’s my favorite it’s a must every time I go to the grocery store! It taste better then regular lemonade cause it more sweet then sour which I prefer
Makayla H.
Marion, IL
I’m obsessed with pink lemonade. You can always find my best friend and I with a can of Minute Maid pink lemonade in our hands. I can’t tell you why it’s so great but I’ve always loved it. It’s super inexpensive and great for everyone!
Ally M.
Liberty
My family loves this pink lemonade! It comes in a convent 12 pack just like soda. It’s just the right size for taking to work or school. The taste is great but definitely better when it’s cold. I recommend!
Cassandra L.
Minute maid is a classic and pink lemonade is just so much better. This is a perfect summer or beach day drink with the right amount of sour and sweet. I love how it tastes and I highly recommend
Kelly M.
I really enjoy Minute Maid Pink Lemonade and it is my go to brand if I want a lemonade drink. It may be little sour for some people but I think it has good flavor overall!
Arieana C.
Plaistow
I half like their pink lemonade and half don't. The packaging is pretty for photos and has a nice pink color. It's pretty affordable and would be nice for beach party's. It tastes good but has a weird after taste and sometimes if I drink it fast leaves a weird feeling in my mouth but over all it's pretty good.
Esmeralda P.
Compton , CA
I love pink lemonade it's my favorite.. I'll take a glass of this than any other juice.. it's so good I love it.. I buy my Minute Maid pink lemonade at Food 4 less.. I'll keep buying this product
Alexis R.
Raleigh, NC
I love lemonade more than just about anything else in the world. This is a STAPLE at my house. As soon as it runs out, I rush to go get more. I really can not remember life before this lemonade. Other lemonade is good but this will always be my go to when I go to the grocery store!