BY MINUTE MAID

Our Peach Flavored Juice Drink offers the punchy flavor of a delicious peach, no matter the season. Porch swing and rocking chair are not included, but you may want to pick ′em up!

Contains pure filtered water, high fructose corn syrup, apple and peach juices from concentrate, less than 0.5% of: natural flavors, citric acid (provides tartness), vegetable and fruit juices (for color).

Maria P.
My hubby and i love to enjoy something sweet with our meals. We always have minute maid juices in our fridge. Sometimes they could be too sweet, so we need up add a little water, or we combine it with lemonade but they're so good! Always at a good price and i can even find them at the 99 cents store
Tiffany B.
Easley, SC
This is such a great mixing punch! I love mixing it with Rum or Vodka to make a light mixed drink, perfect by the pool or on the beach. The Peach flavor is perfect and you can find it almost anywhere. I definitely recommend this product.
Kay C.
Stone Mtn, GA
these are amazing. i say these because they are a dollar at walmart and i always buy more than one because they never last a day in the fridge. they are so good. and a great price. great value. great taste.
Marissa E.
Madera, CA
Yum! Such a great juice to use to mix with a cocktail or just by itself not too sweet and taste just like it says, I know it had sugar added but can be used so many different ways
Darlyn N.
Jackson Hts, NY
Minute Maid® 100% Apple Juice BoxMinute Maid® Apple Juice KidsMinute Maid® Premium Peach Punch
This juice is so delicious i love it it has agreat taste will keep buying morep
martha c.
Philadelphia, PA
I am just not a fan of peach, fruit or drink, so this drink was absolutely not one of my favorites. I do love Minute Maid but peach punch
has such a bitter taste.
Marquita S.
Richmond
Delicious and refreshing to drink. Has a nice peach flavor. Affordable to buy available at Wal-Mart and other stores. Better to drink than sodas. Highly recommend to others.
Nerissa D.
Citrus Hts, CA
I love this juice! Super tasty and super affordable! I usually get it at Walmart for less than $2. I don’t drink much soda and I get tired of water so this is definitely a good alternative. I repurchase it all the time and it has become a staple in my household.
kay ..
This is my favorite juice. i buy probably four at a time. they cost around $1.50. the minute maid juice taste the best to me so i prefer this over others. the only con is that they go so fast because they’re loved by everyone in my house.
k J.
This is now my favorite drink. I normally only drink the Fruit Punch kind but I decided to step out the box with something new. The Peach Punch is perfect blend. Not too much peach but is mixed just right. My family begs for this now.

Walmart