BY MINUTE MAID

100% ORANGE JUICE FROM CONCENTRATE

Authentic, timeless and downright deliciously refreshing juice made from perfectly ripe, natural oranges. That's what Minute Maid 100% Original is all about.

100% orange juice from concentrate contains pure filtered water, premium concentrated orange juice.

Storage Tips:

• Consume by date stamped on package
  • Consume within 7-10 days after opening
  • Store in refrigerator between 33°F and 40°F
  • Do not freeze plastic bottles

• What flavor do u like?2 Answers
  • Great brand of orange juice our whole family loves. Got ...2 Answers
  • What other flavors is this product available in?5 Answers
Kimberly R.
Santa Fe, NM
Review for: 128 fl oz Bottle more...
When it comes to juice in the morning I love a nice cold glass of orange juice with tons of ice. I love this orange juice I just wish they made it with lots of pulp (the best part). I the big jug doesn’t come with pulp or only very little I’m all for the extra pulp.
Larissa B.
Niagara falls
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: 32 fl oz Carton more...
I like this orange juice but I find it very acidic so I can only drink small amounts at a time. I like all the options for the pulp though! I like to keep buying this brand but I wouldn’t be opposed to seeing what else there is!
Claudia V.
Purchased at: Kroger
Review for: 32 fl oz Carton more...
Only buy the 100 percent juice one for our family and it taste like orange juice. The variety they have is awesome. It don’t last much with a. Family of 5. Maybe two days for everyone to get half a cup or so.
Tammy M.
Princeton, WV
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the best juice ever you can get it with extra pulp or no pulp at all it also taste great with grey goose vodka and as always is great in the morning to get the day started
Carin M.
Jacksonville, FL
Purchased at: Publix
Review for: 59 fl oz Carton more...
This is a good standard orange juice. I often use it as a mixer. The price is reasonable and comparable to other similar orange juices on the market. It has a dependable quality and taste. Make sure you shake thoroughly before using as contents often settle.
megan c.
Columbus, Ohio
Purchased at: Kroger
I don't know whether it's just psychological, but the juice in the carton tastes slightly better than the stuff in the plastic bottle. Still just an average orange juice in my opinion.
Kait J.
I will always love this because it was what my grandma used when I was a kid. It tastes good and tangy. Be careful because you can add too much water and made it not as flavorful. I would buy this again and recommend it to people who like orange juice
Erin M.
Auburn
This orange juice is amazing! I love the taste of the juice. I give it a four because sometimes it’s a hit or miss. Where I live, sometimes the container is very bitter tasting and others are not. When it’s not, it has an amazing taste.
Emma G.
O.J. is so good (before your brush your teeth or long after) we drink it after breakfast and with our iron to be better absorbed. It's not sour, but just enough to have its citrus taste and the pulp is not overwhelming. Kids love this product and enjoy it.
Briana R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Minute Maid orange juice is good to drink for breakfast because it just has a very good flavor to it and it goes with everything you can eat in the morning. I would buy this again and again that’s how much I like this product
Meghan F.
What other flavors is this product available in?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
What flavor do u like?
Chad H.
North Augusta, SC
Great brand of orange juice our whole family loves. Got plenty of flavors and different mixtures to change it up when we want.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
When making this , does your come out watery too?

Amazon