BY MINUTE MAID

Minute Maid Low Acid delivers 100% deliciously citrusy orange juice in a reduced-acid, milder-tasting blend for those who like their OJ on the smoother side.

Contains frozen concentrated reduced acid orange juice.

Net Wt. 10 fl oz Frozen Can

Danielle T.
Niagara Falls, NY
First of all, the name says it all. Low acidic orange juice? It's a God send for people like me who love orange juice but suffer from GERD. It tastes delicious without all the harshness regular orange juice can bring along with it.
Monica A.
Lockport, IL
I absolutely love using this product. If I’m out all day all i have to do is take this out the freezer put in a pitcher of warm water and it defrost really fast. It has a really amazing taste and is super affordable.
Mandy R.
Winston, OR
I have never used any other orange juice but Minute Maid and this is because they have never made a bad orange juice. The price is right and the quality is amazing.
Reighven ..
Harlingen, TX
A huge must when you run out of ideas of making any type of drink, this will add a change in pace. This is very handy because you could just put it in the freezer and forget about it until you need it!
Liam C.
Atlantic Mine
Very easy to make and taste really good. I really enjoy using these because you can buy several at a time and make them little by little. The only downside is they are a little expensive. But totally worth it.
Amber C.
Love this juice I use it as a mixer for coconut rum. I love frozen juices as they stay in the freezer until I'm ready and always taste delicious.
Kayla B.
Du quoin, IL
Great cheaper alternative! Great taste and it makes me feel like it’s 1990 when I have to thaw out frozen drinks lololol nostalgic
Mellissa M.
Kissimmee, FL
I love these! My mom used to buy them and make either juice with them or use them in smoothies. And I always crave them!
Kamie T.
Pacific , MO
Good flavor have to have low acid for my stomach and indigestion. I wish they made this in smaller sizes.
Elena S.
Abbotsford, BC
Great quality frozen concentrated beverages! So easy to put together and can keep adding water throughout usage and will still taste great! This can make it go a long way! A must have in my house!