Minute Maid® Premium Limonada  Limeade

Minute Maid® Premium Limonada  Limeade
Minute Maid® Premium Limonada Limeade
Clara A.
Huntington Park, CA
These are really good refreshers! I find them at .99 cent stores at times for only $1! It doesn't get any better than that! They taste really good and the packaging makes it easy to pour!
Emily H.
Kunkletown, PA
i love limeade, and i love minute maid. growing up this was my favorite drink. it still is one of my favorites! normally i freeze it into a slushy - mmmm! best kind of treat on a warm summer day.
Nnenna I.
Katy, TX
I love all limeade but this one is definitely My favorite especially when comparing it to simply lemonade. It is so crisp and clean tasting and last about one day in my household I highly recommend you try it
Lolabee C.
Federal Way, WA
I buy Minute Maid Premium Limeade because I love it but I rarely get more than one glass because it is one of my kid's favorites too. The flavor is very refreshing. The carton has a convenient spout so my kids are able to pour it for them selves without making a mess. I will definitely buy this tasty drink again.
Brittany E.
Olympia, WA
If I'm going for juice, Minute Maid is usually the brand of choice for me. I don't really know about the sugar/nutritional content if anyone is concerned about that (sorry) but the taste is always amazing! The whole brand's products are very affordable and are easy to find in almost every grocery outlet or gas station.
Stacie R.
Wellington, FL
love this for punches for baby showers or engagement parties - add with some sprite and some lime or orange sherbert and you have a wonderful punch. i do not like it alone - use it to mix things with - can be found at your local grocery store - buy all the time for party punches
Dani W.
This is probably the one juice we have in our house at all times. It sells in my area for $1 a carton and my kid loves it. It tastes slightly sour/tart to me, but my son always asks for it. If I drink it, I put a tiny spoonful of sugar in it to add that sweetness.
Sonia W.
Minute Maid® Premium Limeade is so delicious. I really appreciate the light taste and the fact it's not super sweet. I would buy at least three of these when I go shopping. I would rather have this than carbonated drinks. The fact that Minute Maid has so many options is a plus as well.
Allison  C.
Troy, NY
I absolutely love limeade and think that this brand is the best one or the market right now. it's not too sweet and it's not too tart it's the perfect mixture of both I love it ! much better than this brands lemonade
Trin S.
Hinesville, GA
I love this drink. I can always find it durning the summer for low prices. There is a lot of juice for a dollar. Very nice packaging. Ummm it could be a little more sweet. I would but it again this upcoming summer.