BY MINUTE MAID

Put good in. Get good out. You can taste and feel these words in every drop of minute maid. We fill every glass with the delicious, refreshing goodness you have come to expect from us. All because when it comes to life, we believe what you believe. The effort you put in is equal to the good you get out. see more...

Emily J.
Emily J.
Brooklyn, NY
It's good when cold. Would be good mixed with Sprite or Ginger Ale. Love this juice! Very refreshing! Add water to Minute Maid's frozen limeade ($1.99 for 12 ounces at Mollie Stone's) and suddenly you have a "very tart" and "refreshing" drink with "pure lime flavor." It's made with 14 percent lime juice - though sweetened with high fructose corn syrup - and most panelists wrote that this simply tasted "fresh." Four tasters would buy this brand, while the fifth, describing the juice as "more lemony than lime," would not.
Brittany E.
Brittany E.
Olympia, WA
If I'm going for juice, Minute Maid is usually the brand of choice for me. I don't really know about the sugar/nutritional content if anyone is concerned about that (sorry) but the taste is always amazing! The whole brand's products are very affordable and are easy to find in almost every grocery outlet or gas station.
Lolabee C.
Lolabee C.
Federal Way, WA
I buy Minute Maid Premium Limeade because I love it but I rarely get more than one glass because it is one of my kid's favorites too. The flavor is very refreshing. The carton has a convenient spout so my kids are able to pour it for them selves without making a mess. I will definitely buy this tasty drink again.
Sonia W.
Sonia W.
Minute Maid® Premium Limeade is so delicious. I really appreciate the light taste and the fact it's not super sweet. I would buy at least three of these when I go shopping. I would rather have this than carbonated drinks. The fact that Minute Maid has so many options is a plus as well.
Stacie R.
Stacie R.
Wellington, FL
love this for punches for baby showers or engagement parties - add with some sprite and some lime or orange sherbert and you have a wonderful punch. i do not like it alone - use it to mix things with - can be found at your local grocery store - buy all the time for party punches
Emily H.
Emily H.
Coppell, TX
This limeade is the best limeade I have ever tasted! It is not too sweet and not too sour, it tastes just right. One of my friends told me about this juice and it went beyond all of my expectations. I drink this everyday in the summer and I highly recommend this to everyone.
Dani W.
Dani W.
This is probably the one juice we have in our house at all times. It sells in my area for $1 a carton and my kid loves it. It tastes slightly sour/tart to me, but my son always asks for it. If I drink it, I put a tiny spoonful of sugar in it to add that sweetness.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Carteret, NJ
Not a big fan of Minute Maid juice. Don't get me wrong the are very affordable but there just way to sweet. When I first tried it I automatically had to water it down I won't be buying it again I'll just choose another alternative that isn't so sweet
Michelle U.
Michelle U.
Elizabeth, NJ
Love!!! This juice doesn't last a day in the fridge! I buy this juice regularly. This lemonade is very refreshing and always makes you want more. I would not stop buying this and would recommend to everyone who is looking for something delicious.
Chynna A.
Chynna A.
Enigma, GA
Minute Maid Premium Limeade is my favorite drink of all time! I literally drink a whole carton in less than a day. Just thinking about it now makes me want to go out and buy some! Haha Perfect ratio of tang to sweetness. It is simply THE BEST.