BY MINUTE MAID

The delicious taste of a peach can make it feel like summer, no matter the season. And with just 15 calories a serving, you'll be feeling sunny all year long!

Contains Pure Filtered Water, Apple And Peach Juices From Concentrate, Less Than 1.5% Of: Natural Flavors, Citric Acid (Provides Tartness), Vegetable And Fruit Juices (For Color), High Fructose Corn Syrup, Aspartame, Acesulfame Potassium.

Melissa B.
Virginia Bch, VA
Great tasting juice. I’ve never had peach juice before, so I was preparing myself to be disappointed. But I wasn’t, it tasted great! Wasn’t too sweet.
Classic Minute Maid packaging makes it easy to find. Will definitely buy again.
LaDasha S.
This juice is okay. My first impression was eh. The juice had a wonderful fruity-peachy taste and if you didn't know it was a "healthier juice" you wouldn't know he difference from other peach juices. The only downfall I could think of is the aftertaste. It is unsettling but other than that, its good.
cheyenne c.
this peach one is my favorite!!! because it taste just like peaches but no to much of peach taste , every time i buy this from walmart i am very satisfied with it !!! definitely recommend for anyone wondering if it's any good
Angie N.
I love everything peach, so when I found out they had a peach fruit drink I just had to try it. It's delicious!! I can't always find it, unless I go to bigger stores in the bigger town near here. But when I do find it, it's pretty affordable. I will continue to purchase.
Ashley R.
Colorado Springs, CO
Minute Maids Peach Flavored juice is very delightful amd rich with the right amount of peach flavoring. Great morning juice with a breakfast such as pancakes and french toast.
Chelsea B.
Canton
I am a huge fan of peach. Love that this is low calories. Packaging was nice just like their orange juice. Great peach flavor. Very affordable! One of my all time favorites. Definitely buying again soon!
Aqsa I.
Plano
My husband and I almost always buy Minute Maid juices and this is one of our favourites. I personally like making a cocktail with other flavors using one part of Peach Punch and one or two parts of another flavor.
Samantha m.
morgan hill, CA
This is another one of the juices my family really enjoys. it's really sweet no matter what juice you get in this line but my husband and son love it. they're usually under a $1.50 which is super awesome for my wallet but it suchs that they're always sold out. i guess that kind of speaks for it's self. would recommend to any mother on a budget.
Cindy D.
Madisonville, TN
Very flavorful for only 12 calories per serving. Light, refreshing, good drink when you want some flavor instead of just water and never drink sodas. The packaging is a good size but it would be nicer if it had a handle for easier pouring. I buy this very often and love most of the flavors. Very good bargain price too.
Kyndra P.
Madisonville, KY
My favorite flavor is the peach! I usually buy a few from our local walmart when they are $1 or less! My children also love this flavor but my husband, not so much. Compared to other juices, I feel that minute maid is far more affordable and I cannot wait to try the green apple next!