BY MINUTE MAID

Want something tangy? Minute Maid Grapefruit Juice is a smart choice. Not only does it have a refreshing grapefruit taste, but it also contains added calcium, which is great for your bones.

Contains concentrated grapefruit juice, calcium citrate

Minute Maid® Premium Grapefruit Juice
  • "convenient...great on a hot summer day, just add water and you have a yummy healthy beverage!" in 1 review
Devon K.
east lansing
Low in preservatives and always tasty. If I could I would just take it right out of the freezer and eat it with a spoon. I can control how strong it tastes in the pitcher. It's great!
Lizzie U.
Great taste! Perfect lemon ice box pie. And it's not overly sour and stays well in the freezer.  Makeoj your own frozen lemonade like from chik fil a can be easy with this.
Shannon T.
Portland, OR
I love their concentrated juice, but there was something about this. It may be that the citrus was just too much and it made the juice a little too sour for my liking.
Karina M.
Newberg, OR
Really sour, and I didnt enjoy it. It could have been the recipe - maybe ill try lemonade next time. I bought mine for 1.49 at winco.
Gwen P.
Holly Springs, NC
I think grapefruit is quite bitter especially if juiced, and adding sugary things doesn't help. So I wouldn't recommend this.
Stephanie C.
Bueno! El sabor casi real al del limón, buen precio, fácil de tomar, fácil de llevar, excelente
Christina S.
Los Banos , CA
Convenient...great on a hot summer day, just add water and you have a yummy healthy beverage!
Nicole S.
Grapefruit isn't my favorite fruit and injuice form worse ididn't like this product at all