Minute Maid® Premium Grape Punch 59 fl. oz. Carton uploaded by Brittiney D.

BY MINUTE MAID

Put good in. Get good out. You can taste and feel these words in every drop of minute maid. We fill every glass with the delicious, refreshing goodness you have come to expect from us. All because when it comes to life, we believe what you believe. The effort you put in is equal to the good you get out. see more...

Kailee H.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
Pretty good juice for the price, I can usually find it at walmart for a little over a dollar. I usually jump around and try the different flavors, especially if they are on sale. Not sure how healthy they are, but I usually fill up a to-go cup and take some with me to class in the mornings. Way cheaper than buying drinks out everyday!
Nicole G.
Kennewick
I love all things Minute Maid! The grape punch is one of my favorites. It's very refreshing and delicious! You can actually taste the true grape flavor and not the artificial flavors found in a lot of other drinks. It has the perfect amount of sweetness and the price is very reasonable.
Vero A.
WAY TOO MUCH SUGAR!!! I am used to buying the 100% apple juice from Minute Maid, so I figured this could be good. When I took a sip of this juice, it was way too sweet so I looked at the label and was shocked to see sugar and corn syrup as part of the ingredients. So gross.
Sarah S.
Arvada, CO
The grape fruit punch isn't really my favorite because its kind of a watered down fruit. It is refreshing and not that expensive so for that I have bought it a few times. So I would just suggest more fruit flavors and bolder flavor in this juice and others.
Pakize K.
Spring, TX
I wasn´t a big fan of Minute Maid juices until my husband wanted me to try this grape Punch. It actually tastes really good and is great for summer parties or BBQ parties. We do add a bit of wodka in it for the the adults and it goes very well with that.
Summer J.
Southfield, MI
This is my favorite minute maid flavor! I love grape juice but it being grape punch just makes it even better. I always purchase this kind when I'm at the grocery store. I don't see any room for improvement and it's great value. Recommended!
Khayn M.
Vineland, NJ
One of my most favorite drinks in the world. I think that it does not need any improvement yes it met my expectations it tastes really good I don't think there's an alternative for this drink I would very much recommend it to others
Kristen E.
Kansas City, MO
I love all of Minute Maid juices. They are refreshing, sweet, and delicious and usually aren't more than a dollar or so at Walmart. Can't really go wrong with these in the juice department. I like fruit and tropical punch.
Maura R.
Philadelphia, PA
I am obsessed with this juice. Not only myself but my family too! This is my favorite flavor. It's great because it comes in a bigger container as well. Love it! It's on our food list every week ! Can't wait to buy again
Riza R.
Fort Wayne , IN
Mmmmmm. I love grape juice! Especially Minute Maid!!! You can find this at any grocery store for a reasonable price. If your children like grape juice I highly recommend you buy this for them. Very tart & sweet!