Minute Maid® Premium Grape Punch uploaded by Brittiney D.

BY MINUTE MAID

Made with real fruit juice, Minute Maid Grape Punch has a perfectly bright and delicious taste that satisfies your need for refreshment, leaving you pleased as punch.

A blend of grape, pear and apple juices from concentrate and other ingredients.

Contains pure filtered water, high fructose corn syrup, grape juice from concentrate, less than 1% of: pear and apple juices from concentrate, citric acid (provides tartness), natural flavors, sucralose.

Net Wt. 59 fl oz Carton

Judy B.
This is my favorite flavor of Minute Maid. It tastes so amazing, kind of like if you were sucking on grapes and apples and pineapple all at the same time. If you haven't tried it, then I highly recommend it.
Lauren R.
Absolutely delicious! I enjoy a variety of flavors from this brand! You can find it at every major supermarket readily, it’s very affordable, and my family loves it too!
Michaelyn L.
Wow wow wow I love this stuff. Grape juice is so good anyways, but someone everything tastes better when it is Minute Maid. The only thing I wish that was different was that grape juice in general was healthier and that the price of this wasn't as high, but it isn't too bad!
Keiondra J.
White Castle, LA
I love to drink minute maid drinks mainly grape juice especially when its nice and cold i dont care for the lemonade one or the orange one even though they both taste good but they also makes my tongue sore..
Arielle K.
Fredericksbrg, VA
When it was bought (by family member) I had asked for regular grape but they accidentally got this. It was still good but it probably isn't something I'd buy often. I don't know how much it cost.
Krystina C.
Lithonia, GA
These are literally like my favorite types of juices. The flavor is so fruity and so delicious. Its amazing. Im a repeat customer I buy these everytime I go into a grocery store. Favorite Juices
Destiny R.
Corpus Christi, TX
I like Minute Maid juices. My favorite flavor is the grape punch. It's sweet but not that sweet. It does not taste like the artificial drinks out there now. Walmart's price is usually pretty good so they are my usual place to buy them. It has a delicious true grape flavor not an artificial grape flavor. I stock up on them (usually buy 4 at a time) and as long as you keep them refrigerated they will last you a good while. A few weeks.
Sarah S.
Arvada, CO
The grape fruit punch isn't really my favorite because its kind of a watered down fruit. It is refreshing and not that expensive so for that I have bought it a few times. So I would just suggest more fruit flavors and bolder flavor in this juice and others.
Pakize K.
Spring, TX
I wasn´t a big fan of Minute Maid juices until my husband wanted me to try this grape Punch. It actually tastes really good and is great for summer parties or BBQ parties. We do add a bit of wodka in it for the the adults and it goes very well with that.
Nicole G.
Kennewick
I love all things Minute Maid! The grape punch is one of my favorites. It's very refreshing and delicious! You can actually taste the true grape flavor and not the artificial flavors found in a lot of other drinks. It has the perfect amount of sweetness and the price is very reasonable.