BY MINUTE MAID

FRUIT PUNCH FROZEN CONCENTRATED

Mix things up. Minute Maid Fruit Punch combines a number of delectable fruit flavors together in a refreshing, delicious blend that's made with real fruit juice.

A 5% Juice Blend Grape, Pineapple, Pear And Apple Juice Concentrates.

Contains high fructose corn syrup, pure filtered water, concentrated grape juice, less than 1% of: concentrated pineapple, pear and apple juices, natural flavors, citric acid (provides tartness), grape skin extract (for color), sugar.

Storage Tips:

• Consume by the "best if used by" date on bottom lid
  • Keep frozen at or below 0°F until ready to use
  • Once thawed and prepared, store in refrigerator for up to five days

Net Wt. 12 fl oz Frozen Can

Naiha M.
greenfield
I love these frozen Minute Maid cans. they are so flavorful and you can make so many things out of it like Popsicles and drinks. compared to others it has a lot more flavor I would definitely purchase this again.
MaKenna E.
Minute maid premium fruit punch frozen is delicious and doesn’t take up much space until you need to use it. Great for mixing in with different drinks. In my opinion it’s better than any store brand I’ve ever tried
Ros T.
bakersfield , CA
Great drink it's easy for on the go and for snood replacement of Capri suns these are better and not as pricey as the others I buy these frequently actually so I'd recommend these to anyone who wants better
Syndi C.
Powell, TN
I can't keep enough of this in the house for my husband. My grandchildren also love the flavor. I myself am not a big fan, though. It has a strong, sweet and fruity taste that is a little overwhelming for me.
Isabelle M.
Portsmouth , VA
Just as good as the lemonade to be honest. All around good taste. Very refreshing. Knows how to hit the spots
gabbie r.
Hobart , IN
this fruit punch is the best i highly recommend it it's super fruity and refreshing a great value
Carly S.
I'm not a huge fan of fruit punch, but this is definitely one of the better kinds.
Kristi-Lee M.
Sault Ste, ON
Yummy juice, sometimes priced well. They can be a bit pricey for cans. I do buy these often as they’re quick and convenient. I love the flavours, it is sweet but you can add extra water if needed. I recommend these to anyone with kids or who drinks a lot of juice!
Courtney L.
Niagara Falls
Love these little frozen just cans. Gets you a lot of juice for cheap cheap. Minute Maid is my favourite brand of frozen juice. The lemonade flavours being my ultimate fav. Always stock up whenever they go on sale. Like that they are easy to open and always taste great !
Lindsey H.
Sometimes it is hit or miss with the product, sometimes the taste is very strong and other times it tastes watery, same amount of water is added everytime so I dont understand how it is possible, still that does not deter me from buying minute maid products!