BY MINUTE MAID

Mix things up. Minute Maid Fruit Punch combines a number of delectable fruit flavors together in a refreshing, delicious blend that's made with real fruit juice.

A 5% juice blend of grape, pineapple, pear and apple juices from concentrate.

Contains pure filtered water, high fructose corn syrup, grape and pineapple juices from concentrate, less than 1% of: pear and apple juices from concentrate, natural flavors, citric acid (provides tartness), sucralose, grape skin extract (for color).

Storage Tips:

• Consume by date stamped on package
  • Consume within 7-10 days after opening
  • Store in refrigerator between 33°F and 40°F
  • Do not freeze plastic bottles

nela a.
Minute Maid is such a great juice brand. I love all the flavors that they have, but my favorite is fruit punch. You can get this at H-E-B and Walmart for sure. You should definitely get this juice you won't regret it. Very affordable and great variety.
Danielle B.
Auburn Hills, MI
Review for: 59 fl oz Carton more...
Minute Maid Fruit Punch is my favorite form of fruit punch it definitely meets my expectations and I can usually find it on sale at my local grocery store. The alternatives that I have tried have a weird aftertaste that Minute Maid Fruit Punch doesnt have.
Jules H.
Lynchburg, VA
Review for: 59 fl oz Carton more...
This drink is always in my fridge I feel like it somehow makes my skin clearer which i know sounds weird but when I don't drink it my skin is all ways more bumpy but it hoes out in like 2 days and it goes down smooth so I suggest it 100%
Elen P.
Review for: 59 fl oz Carton more...
I love the Minute Maid juices! They’re so delicious and are great for refreshments. I buy them all the time in cartons and it immediately gets empty in about 30 mins at my house! Fruit punch is probably my favorite flavor.
Michaela H.
Lawrenceville
This is the business!! I love it so much and my family does too, even though it never seems to stay in the house long enough lol. I give 5 stars to this wonderful beverage! I love it soooo much! I recommend to everyone!
Channey P.
Stockton, CA
This is my kids favorite. We buy one every time it empty. They love this flavor and will only get this. There is no other juice that compare to this. I usually buy this juice at Winco and it is very affordable.
Amber G.
Adrian, GA
Review for: 59 fl oz Carton more...
Minute Maid has really great juices! This juice is probably my favorite juice by them. It is very tasteful, I bought this from my local grocery store but I don’t think it would be hard to find in other stores.
This is soo good, I have this at my work, and it is very refreshing and although sugary, better than turning to soda, in my opinion. The fruit punch flavor is spot on but the color can stain so be careful!
Misty B.
N Charleston, SC
We love fruit lunch juice in our house. The taste of this punch is wonderful. It is often on sale and we love the fruit flavor it in. It beats its competitors by its more natural taste of juice. We buy it often.
Ni-kei J.
Minute Maid® Premium Fruit Punch My whole family and i absolutely love this juice! Its so light and refreshing yet still super flavorful. One box doesn't ever last a day in the fridge because it keeps pulling you back for more. Definitely recommend✨
angeliz p.
Philadelphia, PA
Do they have any other favor besides fruit punch?
Nicole B.
Bastrop, TX
Are there any unnatural ingredients.?
Nicole B.
Bastrop, TX
Are there any unnatural ingredients.?