BY MINUTE MAID #96 in Juice

Minute Maid® Premium Fruit Punch.
Made with real fruit juice†..
100% natural flavors.
90 calories per 8 fl oz serving.

Buy on Walmart
Gilbert, AZ
One of my favorite juices! It is so good that it only lasts for about a day in my household, I have not met anyone who did not like this juice. Also this product is really inexpensive. Only negative side to this product is that it is super sugary!!
Ronda K.
This is my go to drink. Very refreshing! Packaging is very nice, easy to open and pour. Taste is a lot better than other juices. The flavor is awesome and refreshing!! I highly recommend this juice to others!
This is soo good, I have this at my work, and it is very refreshing and although sugary, better than turning to soda, in my opinion. The fruit punch flavor is spot on but the color can stain so be careful!
Rebecca D.
Williamsburg, VA
My all time favorite fruit punch. Full of flavor and a great price. Two sizes which is good and you can find it anywhere. This fruit punch is great for any time of the day because it’s that refreshing.
Amanda A.
Favorite juice! We’ve bought this at my house for years and don’t drink any other. I’ll always buy this juice. It’s super yummy and inexpensive. It’s all we ever drink. And I’ll keep buying it. Hope you all try it
Samantha R.
Hialeah, FL
This is my favorite juice. It's not as sugary as most fruit punch juices are. I like that it's light but it's also fruity enough for me. I definitely recommend this.
Skyla P.
Danville, IN
This is my all time favorite juice!!!!! So sweet and tart at the same time!! Its also Normally on sale at Walmart for $1.50. I love the packaging. Love the taste. Love the price. Can't go wrong!!
Herminia M.
Garfield, NJ
Fruit punch is my favorite flavored juice and this brand is my favorite. Tastes absolutely amazing and reminds me of my childhood. Great thing is that it doesn't leave a funny aftertaste like other juices.
Kari B.
Bellefonte, PA
I love this fruit punch and drank a lot of it when I was pregnant with cravings! It had a great flavor and is not too sweet. I would recommend this to others and I will definitely purchase this fruit punch again.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
I love the flavor and taste of this drink. Even my kids love this product. It is healthy and made with real fruit and is good for your kids. It really is a must have. Minute maid is one of my favorite brands if juice to buy because of how natural and real the ingredients and thought that is put into the product are. I highly recommend this product to you and your family! #doinggood
Bastrop, TX
Are there any unnatural ingredients.?
Bastrop, TX
Are there any unnatural ingredients.?