BY MINUTE MAID

Minute Maid® Premium Fruit Punch.
Made with real fruit juice†..
100% natural flavors.
90 calories per 8 fl oz serving. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
LaTanya S.
LaTanya S.
Foodie Expert
This is one of the best fruit punches around. The packaging is ok. I like that you can re-close the carton with a screw top but I prefer a jug. But the juice inside makes up for what the put it in. It doesn't last long in my house so I guess it really doesn't matter. Try it and see you yourself. I'm sure you will agree
Tyrah H.
Tyrah H.
Jonesboro, GA
Foodie Expert
This is the best fruit punch they have, I'm guessing the concentrations make the juice taste different from bottle to bottle, so instead of the can or larger jug, get the carton, its just the right amount of sweet. I mix mine with sweet tea, about half and half and I'm telling you its a life changing combination. lol
Chante P.
Chante P.
Aspers, PA
Foodie Expert
I always really liked this brand because they have a bunch of different flavors and it is always really cheap at walmart.They do a lot of sales on them at walmart.I like the fruit punch a lot.You can taste the different flavors in it.I also really like their other flavors as well.
Tamia C.
Tamia C.
San Antonio, TX
This is my FAVORITE JUICE EVER!!!! It is so delicious! In my house we call this "crack juice" because it taste so good you just want more and more. I've never had a fruit punch that tastes as good as this one. It will probably be the only fruit punch I drink ever now.
MaryKate B.
MaryKate B.
Mattituck , Ny
I love this! It's really fruity and delicious. The carton is really easy to pour out of without spilling. I think it is on par with other fruit juices. Best deal is when it is on sale. I like it better than Tropicana but they taste very similar. I would recommend it!!
Anna A.
Anna A.
Crest Hill, IL
We love Minute Maid Fruit Punch at our house. I buy a ton when it goes on sale. It's not too sweet nor is it watery or flavorless. Great price too but even better when on sale. My kids and even our baby sitter request it all the time. We always buy it at the store.
Roxanne A.
Roxanne A.
Oakley, CA
Foodie Expert
Since I played basketball in high school I stayed away from the juices and the sodas. BUT, the first time I tried this I loved it. I do try to dilute it with water just so I don't feel guilty about all the sugar I am drinking lol and it still has a lot of flavor!
kristina p.
kristina p.
Oak lawn , Il
This stuff is the best. It is super sweet, so I have to drink in moderation, but I love the taste of this stuff. I can usually find this at the store for a 2for x price, which is also a great plus. It's affordable and tastes great. I would def buy this again!
Agni K.
Agni K.
Denver, CO
I like this juice. The fruit punch is my favorite from minute maid. It has a very full flavor and not water down like some other juices i have tried. When we go to the store my son always asks for the minute maid fruit punch. In our household it's a must.
Shania P.
Shania P.
Enfield, CT
Minute Maid fruit punch tastes great and is good for both kids and adults. However, it's not the healthiest choice of juice, and you would probably be much better off buying V8 or Naked. If you like fruit punch though, this is a great tasting brand.