BY MINUTE MAID

Minute Maid® Premium Fruit Punch.
Made with real fruit juice†..
100% natural flavors.
90 calories per 8 fl oz serving. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Kimberly L.
Cumberland
I enjoy buying Minute Maid juice for my family. Its made with 100% real fruit juice which makes me feel good about them drinking it. One of their favorite flavors is fruit punch, but they really like all the flavors. The price is reasonable and it has excellent quality.
Samantha R.
Hialeah, FL
This is my favorite juice. It's not as sugary as most fruit punch juices are. I like that it's light but it's also fruity enough for me. I definitely recommend this.
Herminia M.
Garfield, NJ
Fruit punch is my favorite flavored juice and this brand is my favorite. Tastes absolutely amazing and reminds me of my childhood. Great thing is that it doesn't leave a funny aftertaste like other juices.
Vic S.
This is 100% my favorite juice from Minute Maid! I can never get tired of drinking it and for some reason is always gone within two days of buying it! My family and I just love it so much & recommend!
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
I love the flavor and taste of this drink. Even my kids love this product. It is healthy and made with real fruit and is good for your kids. It really is a must have. Minute maid is one of my favorite brands if juice to buy because of how natural and real the ingredients and thought that is put into the product are. I highly recommend this product to you and your family! #doinggood
Evelyn W.
Delicious! Not too sugary. I don't get these often because not a lot of places around me have it. Minute Maid is always a great brand. Definitely recommend this flavor if you haven't tried it. I just bought some today!
STEPHANIE G.
Hazlehurst, GA
My fav! Not much of a soda or tea drinker but I must keep this stashed in my room, car and office. Besides water juice is my only consumption besides a Sprite, Cream Soda, Root Beer and Jamaican Cola.
Hailey N.
Bakersfield, CA
This fruit punch is a delicious treat to have when you don't want to have soda and you don't want to have water. I wouldn't personally say it's "good for you," but it's definitely tasty, and it's definitely the best-tasting fruit punch I've ever had.
Aaima P.
Staten Island, NY
Minute Maid fruit punch gets finished in minutes in my house the carton easy to use and pour its cheap and tastes as good as it sounds it may be a bit unhealthy but once in a while it becomes a craving
Aniya S.
This never last in my house. If we buy it in the afternoon it is gone within 24 hours every single time. Me and my mom tend to wake up in the middle of the night looking for something to drink and this is our go to every time.
Nicole B.
Bastrop, TX
Are there any unnatural ingredients.?
Nicole B.
Bastrop, TX
Are there any unnatural ingredients.?