BY MINUTE MAID

Made with real fruit juice, Minute Maid Berry Punch Flavored Drink tickles your taste buds with a touch of berry goodness.

5% juice blend of grape, pear and strawberry juices from concentrate.

Contains sweeteners (high fructose corn syrup, sugar), pure filtered water, concentrated grape juice, less than 1% of: concentrated pear and strawberry juices, natural flavors, citric acid (provides tartness).

Storage Tips:

• Consume by the "best if used by" date on bottom lid
  • Keep frozen at or below 0°F until ready to use
  • Once thawed and prepared, store in refrigerator for up to five days

Net Wt. 12 fl oz Frozen Can

Cameron c.
Montgomery , AL
I love this drink so much very refreshing and recommend it great for kids very light juice not very sweet and something better than soda highly recommend I paid 2 dollars for this gallon
Amanda F.
Vernon, NY
This juice is one that I purchase every grocery shopping trip! My kids love the taste and I love that it’s better for them then a lot of other juices on be market.
Addy N.
Rock Hall, MD
This is gone as soon as it's opened in my house! Minute Maid always makes such delicious flavored drinks and this is one of my favorite! I am a juice fanatic and this is the only brand of punch I will drink!
Janelle T.
Decatur, GA
This is my favorite juice. I would bathe in this flavor if it was a body scrub. I love love love it. The best tasting juice a girl could taste. Extremely affordable I got it at Kroger on sale for 3 for $5.
Lluvia L.
Tucson
Y’all, honestly this is way better than the fruit punch one, that berry flavor is has nothing can top it, literally they are $1.50 and the best juice ever, no lie I doesn’t even last a day at home, definitely recommend this juice you will be satisfied!
Belanna C.
Newport News, VA
This is one of my favorite juices ever. It taste so good omg. I can drink the whole thing if I could. It doesn't have that artificial taste to it either. This is the only juice I get from like fast food places like Wendy's and zaxbys.
Tevan B.
Saint Cloud
This is so tasty to me. I always get it at Walmart. Has the best berry taste. Kinda tastes like strawberries and apples to me. I like to drink it frozen lol I'm weird but still this is really good!!!!
Lesley F.
South Gate , CA
Favorite flavor of juice. I purchase this juice daily. It is so good. It’s a little too sweet for me so I water it down a bit, but I still love it. And not very expensive and if you buy the big gallon it does last a bit longer.
Camryn M.
Van Horne , IA
Taste like "liquid candy", my boyfriend said. It literally does. It's so sweet and good. Once you have it once, you crave it the next time you're thirsty. It comes in big jugs too which is the way to go if you drink it like I do.
Ana A.
El Paso, TX
I honestly wish they would sell these at Sams like they sell the Minute Maid lemonade 2 for 1! But I definitely am a repeat customer. Great flavor especially when it's super cold! Definitely buying it more!
Arianna B.