BY MINUTE MAID

Made with real fruit juice, Minute Maid Berry Punch Flavored Drink tickles your taste buds with a touch of berry goodness..

Contains pure filtered water, high fructose corn syrup, grape juice from concentrate, less than 1% of: pear and strawberry juices from concentrate, natural flavors, citric acid (provides tartness), sucralose.

Storage Tips:

• Consume by date stamped on package
  • Consume within 7-10 days after opening
  • Store in refrigerator between 33°F and 40°F
  • Do not freeze plastic bottles

Ashley B.
Albany, GA
I cannot go to the grocery store and not pick up several cartons of this punch. It has an excellent balance of sweet and tart and is probably the most delicious punch I have ever tried. These never last very long in my house because they're too good not to want to drink up right away.
Emily H.
Buxton
My whole family absolutely loves this stuff! The only place we can find it though, at least in our area, is Walmart, at least in the gallons, but I've yet to see it in quarts, either. This's definitely a fun summer drink to have, especially at barbecues and birthday parties!
Bethany B.
Jacksonville, NC
Review for: 128 fl oz Bottle more...
So this juice is pretty much considered a household item... it tastes great as-is, diluted, and with a sparkling wine. Quite affordable and the larger-size option lasts our family of four at least a two weeks!
Kay ♡.
My favorite juice ever seriously drink this more than any other drink, its something you never get tired of it's delicious & healthy. You winning if you drink it
Damaris C.
Moreno Valley , CA
Love all the flavors this brand hands. This drink is not to sweet which is why I love. The drink it self is very affordable and lasts quite of bit of time.
Joan V.
Orlando
My boyfriend's favorite juice and eats I we vides you said this and I can drink a whole gallon to himself if Been buying it since I was a kid
Heather C.
Lake village , AR
Review for: Other more...
My step mom gave it to me after finding it too sweet.., it has a great flavor and reminds me of a watered down fruit smoothy
Alexis R.
Lompoc, CA
The kids favorite drink. Tastes great and is not too expensive. Kids love it. I usually big the big one so it can last.
Diana G.
Review for: 128 fl oz Bottle more...
My husband always gets this every week. It lasts and taste great. In a tall glass with crushed ice it’s so refreshing.
Cassandra H.
New Bloomfld, PA
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! This juice is incredible! Both my kids and I enjoy it. Has a great flavor and quenches your thirst.