BY MINUTE MAID

Minute Maid® Berry Punch Premium.
Made with real fruit juice†.
Flavored fruit drink.
100% natural flavors.
90 calories per 8fl oz serving. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Jackie O.
Jackie O.
Columbia, SC
I have an issue with regular fruit punch, and it makes me sick. However, Minute Maid's Berry Punch I can handle. It has a great flavor and isn't overly sweet. Also, although it is a reddish pink drink, you can still see through the liquid for any 'impurities' or foreign objects. My only issue is that not all stores carry it and they don't have it in both sizes.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Charleston, SC
Minute Maid juice is about the only juice my roomate and I can agree on. We love the variety of flavors they have. Berry punch is one of our personal favorites. This juice is a blend of grape, pear, and strawperry juices. I really can't pick one flavor out. This juice is really just a delicious blend that gives you a satisfying berry taste.
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Foodie Expert
I love this juice. its not too sweet or too over powering. It had a fruity refreshing taste to it. I usually go to Walmart and buy the gallon jug for about 3 or 4 dollars. So its affordable. If you like fruity juices you would love this juice. I would definitely recommend this to anyone. Hey I recommend it to my mama. She loves it too!!!
CJ J.
CJ J.
Foodie Expert
I love the light flavor and deliciousness that's packed into this carton. This is usually on sale at Kroger, which is a huge bonus for me. We love most of the flavors that are offered in Kroger. It's definitely worth the sale prices, and I hope I can continue to catch sales and coupons for this.
Tyeshia W.
Tyeshia W.
Kissimmee, FL
Foodie Expert
I honestly don't think that there is a time when I go to the store and don't buy these. They are so delicious and budget friendly, The only improvement that I wish to see is variety packs. Other than that I will recommend this product to anyone and I will definitely be buying again.
Carissa K.
Carissa K.
This is no joke when i say me and my family buy this ALL THE TIME! we go through it so fast but its our favorite drink to get! Its so so cheap and affordable and so delicous and i just love it so much! I RECOMMEND THIS DRINK TO ANYONE LOOKING FOR SOMETHING CHEAP AND AFFORDABLE
Irma M.
Irma M.
Dallas, TX
Really good juice the only thing is a little too sweet for me but other than that it's real good the package is so cute and I think is better then the alternative ones I would highly recommend it my boyfriend loves it would drink it for breakfast lunch and dinner lol
Belanna C.
Belanna C.
Angier, NC
Foodie Expert
This is one of my favorite juices ever. It taste so good omg. I can drink the whole thing if I could. It doesn't have that artificial taste to it either. This is the only juice I get from like fast food places like Wendy's and zaxbys.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
This is a guilty pleasure treat for me. It takes me back to my hold good days of punches and fruit juices. Sweet and refreshing, but not so sweet that you feel like scrubbing your mouth out. I buy it any time I need a smile!
Elssy Z.
Elssy Z.
Pacoima, CA
This juice is so amazing comes in so many flavor you can fined it at any grocery store for a really cheap price .. My favorite is the fruit punch and strawberry lemonade sometimes the berry berry one is also good
Arianna B.