Minute Maid Premium 100% Orange Juice Original uploaded by Kacy S.

BY MINUTE MAID #74 in Juice

Minute Maid® Premium 100% Orange Juice Original.
100% orange juice from concentrate.
110 calories per 8 fl oz serving. see more...

Minute Maid Premium 100% Orange Juice Original
  • "And this is one of my favorite brands when it comes to orange juice, it just great, def in my top 5" in 2 reviews
Dane S.
Dane S.
El Paso, TX
How do you go wrong with the original? This is the original flavor of Orange Juice and it tastes like heaven. It's such a wonderful flavor and goes down smooth. This isn't an overly expensive orange juice either. I highly recommend this to anyone that enjoys orange juice and I would definitely buy this over and over again, like I already have.
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
Santa Rosa, CA
Nothing like an ice cold glass of Minute Maid OJ anytime of day! It's a great way to get your vitamin C. I've tried other brands but Minute Maid is the best one that is closest to fresh squeezed. I love to make Orange Julius. They r quick and easy. Ice, OJ, a little vanilla, some Creamora creamer and bend. Delicious!
Amanda Lyn H.
Amanda Lyn H.
Nashua, NH
The only orange juice I will buy. My mom only bought Minute Maid Orange Juice and I will also buy it for my children. It is the best tasting orange juice on the market. I prefer my orange juice with little or no pulp, but that's just a personal preference. You can't go into my fridge without seeing minute maid!
Brandee W.
Brandee W.
Foodie Expert
One of the only orange juices I will buy and you definitely cannot go wrong with the original and especially with no pulp in my opinion. It is one of my favorite drinks for first thing in the morning and I love how it isn't real sour either. Something I will purchase over and over again.
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Elk Horn, KY
Growing up in Florida I've always been a REAL OJ fan, not from concentrate with a bit of pulp included. This has very good flavor. The only problem with the packaging is I wish the container was bigger. It is affordable compared to other juices. This is something I will buy again.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Midland , MI
Foodie Expert
I've always been a sucker for McDonald's orange juice in the morning. This is the same stuff and tastes just as amazing as the stuff you pay an arm and a leg for at McDonald's. You get a whole bunch for Like $3.. It's a great deal and you really can't go wrong by this product
Meredith S.
Meredith S.
Berkley, MI
Foodie Expert
We're not really a huge OJ household but I'll sometimes get the taste for it. I try to avoid juices because of the sugar content. It tastes great...like any orange juice should taste like. It's not too sweet or bitter. I would definitely recommend to other households.
Isabel V.
Isabel V.
The juice is not too sweet more on the acid side, I prefer it sweeter and natural, since this does not have a completely natural taste, despite that I still buying because it is better than other brands. by the time we keep buying than others. I all buy again.
Hayley K.
Hayley K.
Foodie Expert
Good, but not my favorite kind of orange juice. Tastes good, but feels like it's not the freshest or has been processed. I've bought it a couple times. The price is very good and so is the amount in a package. Would buy if my favorite option is not available.
Laura V.
Laura V.
Keep it simple with the orange juice and go with minute maid, it met my expectations completely, cant complain great value, would def buy again...... and def recommend to others... : ) : ) :) excellent orange taste second best thing to natural juice