BY MINUTE MAID

Minute maid pomegranate blueberry juice, 59 oz is a great tasting flavored 100% juice blend with 50mg of Omega-3/DHA per 8 fl. oz. serving and four other nutrients to help nourish your brain and body. By combining natural fruit juices and targeted fortification, this new minute maid enhanced juice delivers enhanced nutrition, and is a perfect addition to a healthy diet.

Apple, Grape And Pomegranate Juices from Concentrate, Fruit And Vegetable Juices (For Color), Blueberry Juice from Concentrate, Natural Flavors, Raspberry Juice from Concentrate, Modified Gum Acacia, DHA Algal Oil, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Citric Acid (Provides Tartness), Choline Bitartrate, Vitamin E (Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate), Soy Lecithin, Vitamin B-12.

Net Wt. 59 fl oz.

Lauren N.
This drink is really good! The blueberry complements the pomegranate really well. I love the flavor. The texture of this juice reminds me of Naked juice if you’ve ever had it. It’s smooth but thicker than normal juice. I love it!
Nicola M.
Prescott Vly, AZ
I️ used to be on a big pomegranate kick although this juice is okay it tend to have a weird after taste and seem to be a little acidicy to me where it almost burns to drink I️ stopped purchasing this and just stick to Pom now
CHRISTAL R.
W Lafayette, IN
This Minute Maid 100% Fruit Juice Pomegranate Blueberry is great for when you are craving sweet, but don't want to over do it.  It is great size for the price.  I love the container it comes it.  Super easy to store.  I would recommend to anyone who likes the dark juice.  Don't forget it is 100% juice.
Natalie V.
Royse City, TX
I am absolutely heartbroken that I can no longer find this at my local grocery stores. This is my all time favorite drink. It’s a little bit pricey but well worth the money! If I can ever find it again I will be sure to buy them all!
Alejandra M.
Middlebury, VT
This drink is so refreshing! I can honestly drink it all day. You can really taste the berries and pomegranate, and authentic taste, so no aftertaste. Reasonable price, would and have bought again! I share with others whenever I have it so they can taste how great it is.
Hannah O.
Owasso, OK
I absolutely love this juice! I drank this all through high school! My dad called it brain juice. It has such a good flavor! My only complaint is that it’s a little pricey for not a lot of product. Overall it’s a great product! Amazing flavor & it’s healthy.
Emily A.
Barstow, CA
Okay, let.me begin.
This juice...Is very different tasting. But different in a very delicious way. It's a thicker than water liquid, and has a purple color to it. It doesn't sound appealing, but trust me...It is! It's very beneficial, and affordable! Definitely one of the first products to go in the fridge! I recommend to all families :)
Jessica E.
Bartow, FL
this juice is delicious. my father works at the coca cola plant where these are made and brings them home quite often. its sweet and tangy just the way its supposed to be very appealing packaging it stands out although the color is a bit gross its very good. would absolutely recommend this product
Julie D.
Carmel, NY
This is just an average drink people do not need to be getting crazy about the string is regular. It's he's like a regular drink you've tasted it before it's just regular fruit punch. There's nothing good about it so I'm going to only two stars it's fine price or whatever if you want looking to save money maybe this is not the one for you but it's fine or whatever.
Bailey M.
Lexington, SC
tastes great, i personally like to put this in smoothies or use it as a base for homemade sorbet. definitely recommend it if you like making smoothies at home and are looking for an alternative to milk or yogurt. putting juice in smoothies tastes better in my opinion.