BY MINUTE MAID #10 in Lemonade

A twist on something sweet, Minute Maid Pink Lemonade is made with real lemons for a deliciously sunny, smile-inducing taste that truly refreshes. see more...

Makayla H.
Marion, IL
I’m obsessed with pink lemonade. You can always find my best friend and I with a can of Minute Maid pink lemonade in our hands. I can’t tell you why it’s so great but I’ve always loved it. It’s super inexpensive and great for everyone!
Ally M.
Liberty
My family loves this pink lemonade! It comes in a convent 12 pack just like soda. It’s just the right size for taking to work or school. The taste is great but definitely better when it’s cold. I recommend!
Kayleigh D.
Middletown RI
I love lemonade so much. I love it even more especially if it’s Minute Maid i don’t care if it’s pink or regular all lemonade is really good. I drink this in the summer and use it to make popsicles out of.
Cassandra L.
Minute maid is a classic and pink lemonade is just so much better. This is a perfect summer or beach day drink with the right amount of sour and sweet. I love how it tastes and I highly recommend
Kelly M.
I really enjoy Minute Maid Pink Lemonade and it is my go to brand if I want a lemonade drink. It may be little sour for some people but I think it has good flavor overall!
Arieana C.
Plaistow
I half like their pink lemonade and half don't. The packaging is pretty for photos and has a nice pink color. It's pretty affordable and would be nice for beach party's. It tastes good but has a weird after taste and sometimes if I drink it fast leaves a weird feeling in my mouth but over all it's pretty good.
Esmeralda P.
Compton, CA
I love pink lemonade it's my favorite.. I'll take a glass of this than any other juice.. it's so good I love it.. I buy my Minute Maid pink lemonade at Food 4 less.. I'll keep buying this product
Alexis R.
Raleigh, NC
I love lemonade more than just about anything else in the world. This is a STAPLE at my house. As soon as it runs out, I rush to go get more. I really can not remember life before this lemonade. Other lemonade is good but this will always be my go to when I go to the grocery store!
Lizbeth M.
We buy this in the packaging for a home almost like those small cartons of milk. We love it! Used for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and in between snacks. Very refreshing and really cheap at walmart i believe it goes for like a dollar fifty.
Emily K.
Frenchburg , KY
#PinkLemonade is the bomb! I #love this stuff! It's super affordable and tastes amazing! It's the best pink lemonade there is around! I keep this in my house always! Will definitely continue to buy this product!