BY MINUTE MAID #4 in Lemonade

A twist on something sweet, Minute Maid Pink Lemonade is made with real lemons for a deliciously sunny, smile-inducing taste that truly refreshes.

Contains pure filtered water, high fructose corn syrup, lemon juice from concentrate, less than 0.5% of: natural flavors, citric acid (provides tartness), modified cornstarch, glycerol ester of rosin, sodium benzoate and potassium sorbate and calcium disodium EDTA (to protect taste), red #40.

Storage Tips:

• Consume by date stamped on package
  • Store at room temperature
  • Do not freeze cans
  • Refrigerate after opening

Minute Maid® Pink Lemonade
  • "For some reason the minute maid taste better in a can lol idk but minute maid has always been a go to brand for me and pink lemonade is good." in 4 reviews
Peggy C.
Akron, OH
I really love Minute Maid lemonade drink and is a good value to buy and love and there is no room for improvement at all it has lemon and its own taste to it and I will buy some more again and recommend to others.
Ashton N.
Love that these are available in a can. I think they are great for on the go. I prefer drinks in a can something about the flavor and I just love how they’ve put lemonade in a can. I buy them at Walmart
Sierra S.
Olmsted Falls, OH
Review for: 2L Bottle more...
The best pink lemonade you’ll ever have! Sweet but tangy and great to keep in the fridge when you want something refreshing! I usually get the cartons from Walmart that are $1.50!
Alondra F.
Mission, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Here at my university they have this flavored pink lemonade and it's amazing. I always get it when I go to the dining hall and with a lot of ice it reaches it's perfection.
Jas G.
This isn't my favorite but it does the job to quench thirst as well. I love juice in general and if your really not a juice drinker start out with this one or fruit punch.
Ruheyyah S.
Detroit, MI
Minute maid pink coolers are bad in the pack they are spoiled all the ones in the juice packs even the kiddy packs of any kind I guess cause of the darkness make spurs in that silver package.
The big cardboard box container is excellent the minute maid is good comes in all flavor.
Deazhane C.
Portland
I LOVE PINK LEMONADE . It really is my go-to summer drink . I like simply pink lemonade way better but this is my to go drink when I am on the go. I usually can find this lemonade at any store for a dollar which is in a bad price considering the fact that any other drink is $2 or more. It has just the right amount of tanginess to it that makes it a good drink to have on a nice summers day .
J J.
This won't last more than a day in your house especially if you have kids. The one thing I love about Minute Maid lemonade is the light sour aftertaste of lemon when you drink it. This is best lemons brand next to Newman's.
Sadie P.
Denver, CO
Review for: 20 fl oz Bottle more...
I am a huge fan of pink lemonade and this is one of the better choices for me for it. I wouldn't say #1 but close to it. It tastes super yummy and is very refreshing. Decently priced. Something I've gotten numerous times.
Katy R.
SPRINGFIELD, OH
Nothing quenches my thirst quite like an ice cold pink lemonade. Minute Maid is one of my favorite pink lemonades available and I have always the brand I purchase when buying cans of pink lemonade at the store. I would definitely continue to buy this product and enjoy it every time I have it.
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Pink or Regular Lemonade?
Hasna M.
Acworth, GA
Is this better than the regular Minute Maid lemonade?
David F.
Brooklyn, NY
Are these too sweet?
Yaquelin C.
Aurora, IL
I don't know if this gal or drink is good do you think it's good
Amelie D.