BY MINUTE MAID #22 in Lemonade

A twist on something sweet, Minute Maid Pink Lemonade is made with real lemons for a deliciously sunny, smile-inducing taste that truly refreshes.

Contains pure filtered water, high fructose corn syrup, lemon juice from concentrate, less than 0.5% of: natural flavors, citric acid (provides tartness), modified cornstarch, glycerol ester of rosin, sodium benzoate and potassium sorbate and calcium disodium EDTA (to protect taste), red #40.

Storage Tips:

• Consume by date stamped on package
  • Store at room temperature
  • Do not freeze cans
  • Refrigerate after opening

Buy on Walmart
  • "For some reason the minute maid taste better in a can lol idk but minute maid has always been a go to brand for me and pink lemonade is good." in 4 reviews
Ashton N.
Love that these are available in a can. I think they are great for on the go. I prefer drinks in a can something about the flavor and I just love how they’ve put lemonade in a can. I buy them at Walmart
Courtney H.
Green Bay, WI
Review for: 12 fl oz Can more...
I usually love Minute Maid Pink lemonade but I did not like it in a can. I felt it took on the taste of the aluminum can and had a funky taste. I will definitely stick with Minute Maid Pink Lemonade in a bottle!
Peggy C.
Akron, OH
I really love Minute Maid lemonade drink and is a good value to buy and love and there is no room for improvement at all it has lemon and its own taste to it and I will buy some more again and recommend to others.
Sela C.
Shannon 534 Charlottesville, VA
I don't know what it is about pink lemonade, but it tastes better than the normal one. It's sweet but not processed sweet, and it tastes great when served cold
Aujha A.
Denver, ['', '', '']
This product is actually not all that great but it works when you can't get to the real thing. It's a Minute Maid drink (which we all love) so it's definitely packed with sugar, artificial flavors, and a few squeezes of real fruit juice here and there.

The pink lemonade tastes almost identical to the regular Minute Maid Lemonade, but this isn't necessarily a bad thing, we just like the pink. The drink doesn't taste bad, this review is just a small reminder that you may want to search elsewhere if you want REAL lemonade.

You can find Minute Maid Pink Lemonade literally anywhere. The price varies depending on the size you purchase.
Ruheyyah S.
Detroit, MI
Minute maid pink coolers are bad in the pack they are spoiled all the ones in the juice packs even the kiddy packs of any kind I guess cause of the darkness make spurs in that silver package.
The big cardboard box container is excellent the minute maid is good comes in all flavor.
J J.
This won't last more than a day in your house especially if you have kids. The one thing I love about Minute Maid lemonade is the light sour aftertaste of lemon when you drink it. This is best lemons brand next to Newman's.
Katy R.
SPRINGFIELD, OH
Nothing quenches my thirst quite like an ice cold pink lemonade. Minute Maid is one of my favorite pink lemonades available and I have always the brand I purchase when buying cans of pink lemonade at the store. I would definitely continue to buy this product and enjoy it every time I have it.
Jessica H.
York, PA
This is one of my favorite drinks. It's so refreshing and the taste is great. I could drink more than 1 at a time because they are just so good. It's one of the best lemonades I have had. I'll be purchasing it again.
Madison M.
Wellington, AL
I love these! I love lemonade and I don't drink soda so I buy these and have one quiet often they are very refreshing and taste great! I buy them at Walmart sometimes in sale but I would always repurchase these
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Pink or Regular Lemonade?
Hasna M.
Acworth, GA
Is this better than the regular Minute Maid lemonade?
Yaquelin C.
Aurora, IL
I don't know if this gal or drink is good do you think it's good
Courtney T.