Minute Maid® Peach with Ginger uploaded by Wil M.

BY MINUTE MAID

PEACH WITH GINGER
flavored juice beverage from concentrate with other natural flavors.

Minute Maid Peach with Ginger combines the sweet taste of ripe peaches with a subtle ginger zing. This unique fruit drink is bursting with great flavor.

Contains pure filtered water, high fructose corn syrup, apple juice from concentrate, peach purée from concentrate, less than 1% of: natural flavors, citric acid (provides tartness), fruit and vegetable juice (for color).

Net Wt. 52 fl oz Bottle

Brianna L.
I wasnt a fan of the mixture of this juice :( but who knows maybe you'll love it if you try it!
Ester B.
Middlebrg Hts, OH
Too much sugar added, many tipes of preservatives and addictives. Doesn't taste good. I don't recommend.
Faith J.
Appomattox, VA
I bought this from Kroger because it was on sale and I love peach and ginger. It had a good taste but I was expecting more of a ginger flavor. It was a little light on the peach as well. I would not buy it again.
Lidia J.
delicioso zumo de frutas de melocoton y jenjibre muy bueno para tomar en el desayuno o merienda tiene buen sabor pero ami me gustaria mas sin el jenjibre ,es una marca de jugos ue ami me gusta mucho pero la verdad me gusta mas otros sabores porejemplo en de naranja
January G.
This one is okay. It is kind of an acquired taste. I doubt I will purchase this flavor again. I do however, love the Watermelon Spice flavored one they have. This one tastes better the colder it is. They are kind of pricey however in my opinion.
Kostantina S.
High Point, NC
It is pretty good, a little of an acquired flavor but worth a shot. I drink them every now and then, always can find coupons for them.
Erica A.
Johnson City, TN
This is in awesome tasting drink! I would definitely recommend! If you enjoy a tropical fruity like taste....this you will love!
Darlene M.
Ontario
never tryed love to try it i love most all juices many people drink this its probally good for you
Violette C.
You can't really taste the ginger I think, but that's not really a problem, not too sweet, the perfect amount of sugar I love it, would repurchase again but again it's still a bit expensive for what you get
But still I would recommend it to a friend
Monique Paula S.
Juina
I really like that juice, but it's not one of my favorites! The taste is very striking, always buy this, not bad, but not the best.The price is very reasonable
Does the taste consist of mainly peach or ginger ?.
Jodi S.
Grande Prairie, AB
Does anyone know if lemon juice is an ingredient? My daughter is very allergic to them and I am constantly surprised at how many products on the market , especially beverages , have lemon in them.
Is the ginger a strong flavor? I'm not a big fan of it, but in small quantities I'm not against it.
Stacey L.
Kincardine, ON
I am really interested in the ginger mixed with peach. What does it taste like?
Tammy W.