Minute Maid® Peach with Ginger uploaded by Wil M.

BY MINUTE MAID

PEACH WITH GINGER
flavored juice beverage from concentrate with other natural flavors.

Minute Maid Peach with Ginger combines the sweet taste of ripe peaches with a subtle ginger zing. This unique fruit drink is bursting with great flavor.

Contains pure filtered water, high fructose corn syrup, apple juice from concentrate, peach purée from concentrate, less than 1% of: natural flavors, citric acid (provides tartness), fruit and vegetable juice (for color).

Net Wt. 52 fl oz Bottle

Marina C.
Very good taste, cheap price, easy to find in stores. I will definitely buy it again, and recommend it to my friends
Maria P.
Laja
su sabor todo todo me gusta dhdhdhhdhd siempre que salgo es uno de estoys jugos o una bebida jsdjshdjsh <3
Louise P.
Kitchener, ON
This tastes great love the combination of the two flavours the ginger is delightful and the peach is tasty
Analu Thais L.
Delicioso, gostinho de fruta recém tirada do pé. sensação refrescante, ótimo para tomar em um dia de sol.
Its the best because other dont taste like fruts and it helps you to dont feel when you ate thristy..
Darlene M.
Ontario
never tryed love to try it i love most all juices many people drink this its probally good for you
Maria A.
This peach juice is delicious! Taste like peach and it is great alone or in things like smoothies
Brianna L.
I wasnt a fan of the mixture of this juice :( but who knows maybe you'll love it if you try it!
LAURA A.
Barcelona
Tastes so much better than the more expensive juices. I bought it one day because of the great price and have been buying it once a week ever since. A Great juice by itself or mixed with a cocktail. I'm a repeat buyer.
paige b.
Aylmer , ON
I love almost anything peach but this juice is one of the best! Can't wait to have it again!!
Does the taste consist of mainly peach or ginger ?.
Jodi S.
Grande Prairie, AB
Does anyone know if lemon juice is an ingredient? My daughter is very allergic to them and I am constantly surprised at how many products on the market , especially beverages , have lemon in them.
Is the ginger a strong flavor? I'm not a big fan of it, but in small quantities I'm not against it.
Stacey L.
Kincardine, ON
I am really interested in the ginger mixed with peach. What does it taste like?
Tammy W.