Minute Maid® Peach with Ginger

by Minute Maid

PEACH WITH GINGER
flavored juice beverage from concentrate with other natural flavors.

Minute Maid Peach with Ginger combines the sweet taste of ripe peaches with a subtle ginger zing. This unique fruit drink is bursting with great flavor.

Contains pure filtered water, high fructose corn syrup, apple juice from concentrate, peach purée from concentrate, less than 1% of: natural flavors, citric acid (provides tartness), fruit and vegetable juice (for color).

Net Wt. 52 fl oz Bottle

Where can I buy this? I can’t find it anywhere.
I got one and really liked it. Nut now cant find it in any stores. Where can i buy it in Minnesota?
Sounds delightful! What stores is this sold at?
Start your review of Minute Maid® Peach with Ginger!
How would you rate this product?
Nicualy Isuane M.
Doral, FL
Increíble en todos sus sabores. Para todas las edades, nutritivos y hecho con la mejor calidad y cuidado. De los mejores en el mercado.
Marlyna L.
Schenectady, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this Minute Maid peach with ginger it’s has a good value to it and it’s healthy plus it’s refreshing I think nouns can drink it’s my first time using it and it wasn’t that bad will surely buy more to drink
Lidia S.
Lake Orion, MI
Smells and tastes natural. Drink every morning. Strong with vitamin c. Drink it cold and you'll feel just ready for the day!
Emily B.
I love ginger and so this juice just makes it even yummier. I always drink this in the morning and it sets me up for a productive day. Makes me feel healthy and energized.
Denise W.
Washington, DC
Minute Maid is Great brand. I like their flavors. They are affordable and convenient. The taste is good. I like the sizes and easy grab and go
Nyocca F.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
This brand been around for a long time now and they are keeping up with the new juices on the market. I still buy them, they are cheaper but not that healthy. They are not natural and full of sugar but ever-once in awhile I will buy them because they taste good and light weight and easy to store.
Madelin P.
Doral, FL
Este melocotón Minute Maid no es el jugo de jengibre bebida 59 oz es tan bueno. Soy un uso de la repetición de este jugo del melocotón y del jengibre. Es muy asequible y no es caro. Sí, definitivamente compraría este jugo de nuevo
Lauraa T.
Summit, Illinois
No lo he probado este sabor ,pero me encanta el de naranja ,y mas me gusta por q es 100 % natural ,sin colorantes agregados
Carly S.
Portage, PA
This Minute Maid peach isn't ginger juice beverage 59 Oz bottle is so good. I am a repeat use of this peach and ginger juice. It is very affordable and not expensive at all. Yes I would definitely buy this juice again.
Desiree E.
mt olivet
Minute maid is the best you could get! I love minute maid products, best thing ever!! I highly recommend this to anyone that isn't allergic to the ingredients.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...