Minute Maid® Peach with Ginger uploaded by Wil M.

BY MINUTE MAID

PEACH WITH GINGER
flavored juice beverage from concentrate with other natural flavors.

Minute Maid Peach with Ginger combines the sweet taste of ripe peaches with a subtle ginger zing. This unique fruit drink is bursting with great flavor.

Contains pure filtered water, high fructose corn syrup, apple juice from concentrate, peach purée from concentrate, less than 1% of: natural flavors, citric acid (provides tartness), fruit and vegetable juice (for color).

Net Wt. 52 fl oz Bottle

Te'Ashia W.
HULL, GA
This juice tastes AMAZING!! After I tried it, I was hooked. It was gone within a matter of minutes. As someone who loves ginger, this juice made the peach flavor and ginger go together very well. It was really refreshing. And you taste the ginger as an after taste. One of the best minute maid juices out there. Will DEFINITELY be buying this again.
Wil M.
I have first I was skeptical didn’t really know how to react but it was on sale for $.99 so I just couldn’t pass up the deal and boy am I happy I didn’t this is actually a refreshing drink especially when it’s cold I’m going back to buy two more
Cody N.
Glendale Hts, IL
This is a delicious juice blend. Peach and ginger made an excellent flavor pairing in my opinion. I’m not a health nut but I don’t love that the second ingredient is high fructose corn syrup and it is only 5% juice. That being said, the taste is great!
Carly S.
Portage, PA
This Minute Maid peach isn't ginger juice beverage 59
Oz bottle is so good. I am a repeat use of this peach and ginger juice. It is very affordable and not expensive at all. Yes I would definitely buy this juice again.
Nyocca F.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
This brand been around for a long time now and they are keeping up with the new juices on the market. I still buy them, they are cheaper but not that healthy. They are not natural and full of sugar but ever-once in awhile I will buy them because they taste good and light weight and easy to store.
January G.
This one is okay. It is kind of an acquired taste. I doubt I will purchase this flavor again. I do however, love the Watermelon Spice flavored one they have. This one tastes better the colder it is. They are kind of pricey however in my opinion.
Claudia S.
Ashtabula, Ohio
I like Minute Maid. Tastes natural and they have lots of juices to choose from. Probabaky higher in sugar but that's okay because they're good to drink. Just a nice bottle to have in your fridge if you get thirsty.
Faith J.
Appomattox, VA
I bought this from Kroger because it was on sale and I love peach and ginger. It had a good taste but I was expecting more of a ginger flavor. It was a little light on the peach as well. I would not buy it again.
Madelin P.
Doral, FL
Este melocotón Minute Maid no es el jugo de jengibre bebida 59
oz es tan bueno. Soy un uso de la repetición de este jugo del melocotón y del jengibre. Es muy asequible y no es caro. Sí, definitivamente compraría este jugo de nuevo
Shania S.
Juice is probably my favorite drink, Minute Maid is definitely my favorite brand. Always exceeds my expectations and they are always coming out with new flavors at an affordable cost. Always a bottle in my fridge.
Does the taste consist of mainly peach or ginger ?.
Jodi S.
Grande Prairie, AB
Does anyone know if lemon juice is an ingredient? My daughter is very allergic to them and I am constantly surprised at how many products on the market , especially beverages , have lemon in them.
Is the ginger a strong flavor? I'm not a big fan of it, but in small quantities I'm not against it.
Stacey L.
Kincardine , ON
I am really interested in the ginger mixed with peach. What does it taste like?
Tammy W.