Minute Maid Peach Punch

by Minute Maid

Minute Maid Peach

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Minute Maid Peach Punch!
Diana H.
1,116 reviews
Minute Maid Peach Punch uploaded by Diana H.
Purchased at: Amazon
This juice taste best in the summer time poured over ice. It is so delicious. They come in a viarety of flavors and very affordable.
Daisy P.
Thousand Oaks, CA
This is my boyfriend favorite minute maid. It has a sweet/bitter taste. It's good 👍 doesn't last longer than 2 days
Jesa L.
Oklahoma City, OK
Minute Maid Peach Punch uploaded by Jesa L.
I love this juice. I'm always buying it. It tastes like fresh, cold peach! This is great to freeze for flavored ice cubes to add to adult drinks, or to make popsicles for the kids. I also use to make salad dressings or marinate meats with.
Mckenzie M.
I loved the taste of the peach punch, my other family members did too, it’s not expensive at all and their isn’t really anything I’d want to improve on the product everything was pretty good and I would for sure but again!
angely R.
Cleveland, OH
I love minute maid, it’s very sweet and refreshing I recommend this to anyone who is interested in trying.
Karla L.
This peach juice from Minute Maid is my absolute favorite drink to purchase at the store!
Meghan A.
Lincoln, NE
1,331 reviews
Love this juice! True peach flavor, perfect on its own or in a mixed drink. My kids like adding some sherbert or sprite for a special treat and it’s always so cheap
Camyonce D.
Cheltenham
Purchased at: Safeway
This juice goes fast in my house I have to purchase 8 every week just to last a week in my house. The kids love it we love it very refreshing.
Darianny M.
Annandale, VA
Purchased at: Safeway
My best friend for the house and for Cocktails my family love the flavor is affordable and it makes very delicious mixed drinks for adults!!
Alicia W.
Magnolia, AR
This tastes really good. I like peach flavored things, and this one's yummy. It's inexpensive too.

Looking for your answer?