Minute Maid Orange Kids Plus

by Minute Maid

Minute Maid Orange Kids Plus

How healthy is this for kids, does it contain a lot of added sugar?
Who else gives this to their child/ren?
Does this have a bitter orange juice taste?
Start your review of Minute Maid Orange Kids Plus!
sofia V.
Rochester, NY
se que es bebida para niños pero la.compro para mi ya que el sabor natural de la naranja me encanta ..son muy bueno
PamelaLynn S.
Minute Maid Orange Kids Plus uploaded by PamelaLynn S.
Minute Maid Orange Kids Plus is a healthy delish orange juice, actually tangerine juice designed for children, I love the smooth texture and sweet taste. I think it is tops and requires nothing further. The flavor is true to fresh ripe fruit. I buy this Minute Maid Juice more than any other and recommend often.
Sherry N.
Somerset, KY
My son loves these they taste so good. They're so handy to have around to grab on the go.
Amy K.
Dearing, GA
The taste is okay. Really sweet but wandering if that’s because it’s for kids. Will not purchase again
Claudia N.
My kids love this orange juice! They really enjoy it! I like the size of it and that it comes with a straw. I don't have to worry about dishes. Sometimes she just opens the fridge and grabs one on her own.
Stacy P.
Rogersville, TN
These are the perfect little juices to keep at my apartment for my nephew. They are the perfect size to fill up a sippy cup and he loves them!
Lydia I.
Jacksonville, FL
My daughter and I absolutely love this juice. It's really tasty and tastes like real juice. I feel save giving it to my child.
KAVITHA N.
Rochester Hls, MI
My son like tp drink Minute Maid orange kids plus he like the taste and the orange is good for health, nice to store in refrigarator, only thing little sugar has to reduce
Bervely J.
Bronx, NY
she lives her orange juice especially this brand it taste like pure fresh squeezed orange juice
Clara B.
Tampa, FL
I only buy "never from concentrate juice and pulp free," this juice is delicious,my grandkids love to drink it. The price is comparable to other juices but I feel it has a better flavor, I think you get a good value. I would highly recommend this product!