BY MINUTE MAID

Deliciously refreshing Minute Maid Country Style 100% Orange Juice has just the right amount of pulp, not too much and not too little. Consider your happy medium struck. see more...

Cora J.
Most people steer clear of orange juice with pulp, but I would rather have the pulp in the juice. I think the texture is amazing and the taste is great too. The only con is what the bottom.of your cup looks like. Remember to rinse right after.
Emily S.
Hollywood, FL
I LOVE THIS ORANGE JUICE SO MUCH. I love the pulp in it because it creates a nice texture and doesn't feel silky. The value is great for the price and it lasts a long time. I would definitely recommend buying.
Vanessa Z.
Lynden, WA
Taste is absolutely amazing! With pancakes in the morning or wether it's with a piece of bread in the afternoon. As long it's cool I'll take it!
Erika R.
El Paso, TX
It's like a good morning in a bottle! Tastes great and not strong or bitter. Just the right amount of pulp in it to enhance the great taste.
V B.
Nothing like a cup of fresh OJ to pair with your coffee in the morning.
Minute maid is one of my top brands for orange juice and I've been buying it for years.
I only drink with pulp because it tastes more natural to me.
Terri S.
Niagara Falls, NY
A great breakfast staple, classic orange flavor and this bottle is a great value at any Walmart or club store. No bitterness, the taste is fresh and sweet. I prefer no pulp.
Esther O.
Wichita Falls, TX
This is my mom favorite orange juice, i never knew why till i actually tried it myself. Even though i am not a big fan of orange juice, this is an exception.
natasha h.
I love orange juice with pulp it and this has the right amount of pulp. Some juice has too much pulp or not enough.
Teddi R.
Loganville, GA
Very good orange juice! It has the perfect amount of pulp and isn't too sweet.
Faith K.
Zeeland, MI
I love orange juice and this is one of my favorite orange juices and I love how there is pulp in it