Minute Maid® Mango Punch

by Minute Maid

Take a tasty tropical break with Minute Maid Mango Punch flavored fruit drink. It’s the sunny, delicious taste of mango in a perfectly refreshing beverage.

Contains pure filtered water, high fructose corn syrup, mango puree from concentrate, apple, pear and pineapple juices from concentrate, less than 0.5% of: natural flavors, citric acid (provides tartness), sucralose, turmeric and vegetable juice (for color).

Net Wt. 59 fl oz Carton

Does this have a strong mango flavor?
Would you say this minute maid mango is better or Jumex mango?
Looking for a good mango drink but I don't care for pieces of pulp as I'm drinking. Is this pulp free???
Start your review of Minute Maid® Mango Punch!
MARISOL M.
San Antonio, TX
Minute Maid® Mango Punch uploaded by MARISOL M.
Purchased at: H-E-B
This is great flavored mango drink. Its cool and refreshing every serve, I love it with crushed iced and I can also add fruit just because. Its NOT too sweet or tangy. I woukd recommend this drink for any occassion or picnic, great for outdoors too. Kids will love it. I keep in Stock at home or for parties. Great extention on expiration date. Affordable price is awesome. 👌
Mhegan M.
Brooklyn, NY
Minute Maid® Mango Punch uploaded by Mhegan M.
This is exactly the first time I’m drinking Minute Maid® Mango Punch flavor and I really enjoyed it. This taste really good but unfortunately its didn’t have all juice ingredients. The packaging look pretty good and relatable to the Minute Maid brand. I would recommend all my juice drinkers to give it a try.
Lone W.
Normal
Minute Maid® Mango Punch uploaded by Lone W.
Juice is too light in density and the taste is too artificial, I can taste additives more than the raw mango flavor. I just moved to USA so I try out different things to find my favorites & I wouldn’t buy this one again. However, I like the packaging, it’s strong and colourful.
Melanie F.
Middletown, NY
This is currently my favorite juice. I love the flavor, it’s super cheap, and easily available.
Christine S.
Front Royal, VA
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this stuff! I have a beautiful picture of mango punch in my refig all spring and summer long! Refreshing!
YESICA G.
Purchased at: H-E-B
Mmmmmm que rico es disfrutar el sabor del Jugo de Mango dulce y refrescante. Sí no quieres tomar un refresco. 😉😉😉
Brenna M.
Saint Paul, MN
Purchased at: Walmart
Just picked this product up on a whim and because it was on sale, and I am so glad I did! It’s like mangoes were squeezed and the juice went into the carton! The flavor is natural and not artificial or sugary! I love this juice!
Artemisa M.
Forney, TX
Omg this os my favorite juice ever! Good brand, great taste. Is my all time favorite drink
brea B.
1,208 reviews
Minute Maid® Mango Punch uploaded by brea B.
Purchased at: Walmart
#Minute Maid has some the best juices. This mango punch is swewt,little tang to it. It's good for kids to drink. But also if you are an adult but in some #vodka,#bacardi #Grey Goose you will be good to go.
Karen A.
Let just say this juice is AMAZING! It taste so good not to sweet but also not bitter at all. It's a great price and if you find it on sale you pay like close to nothing. I know I will be repurchasing it in the near future. If you go and get some to try get more then one or you will be sad when you run out so fast.