Minute Maid® Mango Punch uploaded by Angie H.Minute Maid® Mango Punch uploaded by Amy B.Minute Maid® Mango Punch uploaded by thomas j.

BY MINUTE MAID

Take a tasty tropical break with Minute Maid Mango Punch flavored fruit drink. It’s the sunny, delicious taste of mango in a perfectly refreshing beverage.

Contains pure filtered water, high fructose corn syrup, mango puree from concentrate, apple, pear and pineapple juices from concentrate, less than 0.5% of: natural flavors, citric acid (provides tartness), sucralose, turmeric and vegetable juice (for color).

Net Wt. 59 fl oz Carton

Karen A.
Let just say this juice is AMAZING! It taste so good not to sweet but also not bitter at all. It's a great price and if you find it on sale you pay like close to nothing. I know I will be repurchasing it in the near future. If you go and get some to try get more then one or you will be sad when you run out so fast.
Julie S.
high point, NC
As always minute maid delivers flavor packed juice with actual juice in it thats not thick and syrupy. Nastiness..and its affordable wether its on sale or not.....i buy this kind amd others on a weekly basis for my family for breakfast and lunch meals and my kids love it
Jami K.
Fort Pierce, FL
This is an awesome drink packed with flavor. Even if you're not crazy about mango it's not overwhelming enough to not buy. The juice is very affordable in all flavors but this is one of their best. I would definitely recommend to others.
Amy B.
parkers lake, KY
I absolutely love drinking juice but Minute Maid is my #1 choice. I love this Mango Punch because it has a sweet taste and it is healthy for you too. You can taste that it is made with 100% juice and nothing fake. I would buy this again and tell others about it.
Shanice B.
Edmond, OK
Delicious! This juice actually tastes like mangoes. The juice is sweet and tangy but not overpowering. It was inexpensive. I think this may be one of Minute Maid's BEST flavors. If you're a mango fan I definitely recommend this juice.
Chantea H.
Sanford, FL
I love this juice. It's delicious alone or as a mixer in my drinks. The flavor is amazing and so sweet and tasty. This is one of the only juices I buy now because I love it so much and so do my kids. Much healthier alternative to the other more sugary drinks and it's about $2-3 in my local grocery store.
Angie H.
This was new at my local food for less!!! Catch my attention when I read the flavor!!!!! And omg!!! I'm addicted to it!!!! Love the flavor. I'm a fan of all flavors BUT THIS ONE right here is my top Fav. Very affordable and delicious!!!!
Tyler J.
Best juice ever hands down !!!! It's so refreshing and light ! Mango is my favorite flavor & this is just everything ! I love the way it tastes and it's not a thick juice so that's even more of a plus :)
Sangita R.
Orlando, FL
Minute Maid Mango Punch is just amazeballs good. It's very sweet so when I give it to my son I will water it down but it's a perfect drink to add something sweet with dinner or a family BBQ.,
Hannah S.
Portage, IN
I bought this juice on a whim because I LOVE all things mango. Its AMAZING. It tastes so good, just like im biting into a real mango. And so cheap too! I'll definitely purchase it again
Irene G.
Monroe, NY
Looking for a good mango drink but I don't care for pieces of pulp as I'm drinking. Is this pulp free???
Lauren M.
Ive tried so many mango flavored drinks and I cant find any that are smooth and slightly tart. I like the tart flavor but most are too tart or not tart at all. Is this one good?
Latoya J.
Baltimore, MD
Does this have a strong mango flavor?
G G.
Would you say this minute maid mango is better or Jumex mango?