Minute Maid® Limeade uploaded by Maude R.

BY MINUTE MAID

LIMEADE FROZEN CONCENTRATED

Made with the goodness of real limes, Minute Maid Limeade has a refreshing taste that strikes the perfect balance between sweet and tart, putting your taste buds in perfect harmony.

Contains high fructose corn syrup, pure filtered water, sugar, concentrated lime juice, lime pulp, natural flavors.

Net Wt. 12 fl oz Frozen Can

• What do you think about the miute maid brand?5 Answers
Daniela F.
Cotulla , TX
Definitely love the flavored of this brand of lemonade has great flavor of sugar to it' and it did meet my expectations and has a great flavor to it! I would recommend it to others as well
Emily W.
This juice is easy to store and perfect for whenever you want a sweet and sour beverage! The flavor of this limeade is amazing and is great for mixing with other juices to create a fruity concoction. I also enjoy freezing them with popsicle sticks to produce easy and delectable treats in the summer.
Sufei P.
One of my favorite drinks had always been lemonades. I often make some at home and sometimes buy them. The brand that I buy most is The Minute Maid. Their lemonade is quite good, although I feel like they added too much sugar in it, else I would have gave it a five star. Would recommend you to try this if you are ok with quite a bit of sugar.
Beth A.
Troutville, VA
This is my "go to" limeaide when I need a mixer for drinks. I have tried less expensive brands but this is the best. We make cherry-limeade-vodka spritzers all summer. Love the fact that I can stock up in the fridge and alway have on hand when needed. :)
Paula M.
Hilton Head, SC
great product! it always good had some juice, I liked it. Its concentrated more than the others that I tried, it meets with my expectations, nothing to complain, there`s a good flavor for sure, i certainly would recommended it to the others.
BRANDY G.
I used to have to mix lime and lemon myself to get limeade just the way I love it and now that minutemaid has it perfectly mixed I buy it over and over. It is refreshing and sweet not bitter and there is nothing they could do to make it better. I buy this and the orange juice weekly!
Nicole S.
New britain
I love how this comes in a pretty good bottle and its also pretty affordable. Its definitely less work than making actual lemonade and it tastes pretty good. Everyone I know seems to love it and very refreshing for the hot summers. I will buy this again.
Joyce B.
Edmond, OK
Minute Maid is one of those classic juices that will never go away. The lemonade is great it just has to much sugar for me. I like more of a citrusy lemonade than a too sweet one. I'll still continue to buy this product though
Maxine W.
Tuscaloosa , AL
This juice tastes great. I use it to make margaritas and it tastes a lot better than the Bacardi frozen margarita mix. It's the perfect amount of sweet and sour. I would definitely recommend this product.
Madison S.
Tampa, FL
This lime juice is the best! It comes in cylinder containers that you put in your freezer. When I was younger, my mom would always buy these for birthday parties because they are so easy! One single can makes a huge amount of juice! And you just add water, it's that easy!!
Allison
Rosamond, CA
What do you think about the miute maid brand?