Minute Maid® Light™ 15 Calories Light Fruit Punch uploaded by Tyra W.Minute Maid® Light™ 15 Calories Light Fruit Punch uploaded by Stacy S.

BY MINUTE MAID

85% FEWER CALORIES THAN OUR FRUIT DRINKS

Made with real fruit juice, Minute Maid Light Fruit Punch has the classic flavor you love with 15 calories per serving. This fruity combination packs big flavor while appealing to your health-conscious side. Enjoy!

Contains pure filtered water, apple and pear juices from concentrate, less than 1% of: grape and pineapple juices from concentrate, natural flavors, citric acid (provides tartness), vitamin C (ascorbic acid), high fructose corn syrup, aspartame, acesulfame potassium, grape skin extract (for color).

Net Wt. 52 fl oz Bottle

Natalie J.
THE BEST FRUIT PUNCH! Wouldn't even know its 15 calories! This is my husbands absolute favorite drink for any meal he eats. Sold at most super markets but sometimes hard to find. When you do find make sure to stock up because it goes fast!!! Our favorite!!!!
Marilyn G.
Rolling Mdws, IL
This is such a sweet drink but refreshing and it doesn’t have much calories which is always a plus ! My friend had recommended it and I’m glad she did I recommend it to you guys specially with kids !!
Makaela P.
Albuquerque New Mexico
This juice is amazing! Every time i buy this, i buy two bottles. The packaging is great. It really meets my expectations if i could i would drink this juice every day for the rest of my life. I recommend this.
Kathlyn Karla A.
San Jose, CA
Buy a bottle and hide it because it'll be gone in a matter of days, even less than a week. This stuff is addicting and so good. Quite on the sweeter side, but I mean who doesn't like sweet? Of course be careful on your consumption because tummy aches!
Nayelly R.
Cicero, IL
Very tasty & delightful drink. Good size for the price. Good value. Very affordable. I would recommend to anyone. Great flavor. Any other flavor is great too. I would totally buy again. If you love fruit punch flavored drinks this is a must!!
Shoryn W.
Donaldsonvlle, LA
I usually drink these days when I be in a restaurant, I love anything that Minute Maid, especially they fruit punch 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍, they good as hell , I always buy these too , I would tell anybody to buy these
LaShara D.
This Minute Maid Light Calorie Fruit punch is by far the best juice I have ever tasted it has a flavor that I just can't resisted. This juice taste so smooth and doesn't leave an after taste at all this is some great tasting juice .
Tyler J.
Second best juice all around ! I love the flavor of these juices they taste so good & refreshing! I buy these juices every time I go to the store! They are a must have in my house..
Viridiana R.
Tucson, AZ
I drink this in the morning instead of OJ which has a lot more calories. It doesn't taste like a 15 cal drink. It's hard to find in most grocery stores – but I am usually able to find it at Walmart! If you're looking for a low calorie breakfast drink I would recommend trying this.
Tationa B.
Even though it's lite it's still delicious and sweet. It's such a fruity flavor I love it. I'm a definite repeat consumer if I must admit. It definitely meets my expectations and would buy again for sure.