Minute Maid® Light Pink Lemonade uploaded by Amanda M.Minute Maid® Light Pink Lemonade uploaded by Ashley S.

BY MINUTE MAID #41 in Lemonade

PINK LEMONADE LIGHT FRUIT DRINK

85% FEWER CALORIES THAN OUR FRUIT DRINKS

Minute Maid Light Pink Lemonade is a twist on something sweet with reduced calories to appeal to your health-conscious side. It is made with real lemons for a delicious and smile-inducing taste that truly refreshes.

Contains pure filtered water, lemon juice from concentrate, less than 2% of: vitamin C (ascorbic acid), natural flavors, citric acid (provides tartness), potassium citrate, glycerol ester of rosin, modified cornstarch, high fructose corn syrup, aspartame, acesulfame potassium, grape juice from concentrate (for color).

Net Wt. 52 fl oz Bottle

Kayla R.
I gave this three stars because this doesn’t really taste like lemonade. I know it’s suppose to be less calories but it lost a lot of its flavor. But I would recommend this for people who want less calories and don’t mind the taste.
Camille F.
My favorite lemonade to drink! Not too sweet and not too sour. Very refreshing and doesn't taste too sugary. I hate feeling like I'm drinking sugar, and this doesn't taste like that at all. The "pink" adds something extra to the everyday lemonade, which is also a great juice from Minute Maid
Shaylie F.
Riverside, CA
I really love the taste and flavors of this product. The price is great for how much lemonade you receive. My biggest problem with this is that it is advertised as, "Light." While the calories are low, the sugar is HIGH. Be aware of that before you consume too much!
Jessica S.
Ok great product, good taste. I usually buy this when it goes on sale and add my own fresh fruits to the container. I take this places when there's cookouts as it's a great drink without high sugar or caloric intake. Containers are a good size and easy to pour.
Megan P.
Chicago , IL
I freaking love it. Very very refreshing. Great value. I love that it doesn’t have all the calories and sugar in it and it’s still sweet. I don’t buy any other juice for myself besides this one! I always buy another one when I run out!
Kaylan W.
I buy the Minute Maid Light Pink lemonade so I get my lemonade fix without all of the sugar and carbs. It is usually decently priced in store. The only con I would say about this lemonade is that you can taste the artificial sweetener a little bit while drinking.
Karlie L.
Carrollton
I'm a big fan of pink lemonade, but no one seems to make it quite like Minute Maid. It's light, not too sweet, and just goes down smoothly. I like the flavor, not too tart or too overbearing. It's got just the right amount of refreshing to it to cool you down on a hot day but not water you down.
Karen L.
Tampa, FL
My favorite drink !! i don't drink soda so this is my go to. the minute maid brand is just the best because there isn't something else that i've drank that is just as juicy and sweet. on another hand the packaging is so cute with all the soft colors.
Yaneth S.
Very refreshing homemade lemonade taste to it. Its pink and delicious ; I drink it with all my meals and my son loves it too. It is not our first time buying this product we always end up repurchasing.
Ashley S.
This stuff is so refreshing and for a fraction of the calories and sugar! I love it. It's affordable (around $2 at the commissary) and I repurchase weekly. I also love the regular lemonade flavor as well.