Minute Maid® Light Mango Passion Fruit Drink uploaded by Jasmin L.Minute Maid® Light Mango Passion Fruit Drink uploaded by Dana A.

BY MINUTE MAID

Take your taste buds on a tropical vacation with Minute Maid Light Mango Passion Fruit Drink. It’s packed with the exotic and delicious taste of mango and passion fruit, and it’s low in calories, too. With 15 calories per 8 fl oz serving, you can enjoy the taste of the tropics.

Contains pure filtered water, mango puree from concentrate, passionfruit and apple juices from concentrate, less than 1% of: natural flavors, vitamin C (ascorbic acid), citric acid (provides tartness), potassium citrate (regulates tartness), high fructose corn syrup, aspartame, acesulfame potassium, beta carotene (for color).

Net Wt. 52 fl oz Bottle

Melissa B.
Virginia Bch, VA
One of my favorite juices. It’s sweet without being overkill, flavorful, and light. Tastes great and mixes wonderfully into my smoothies.
Classic packaging makes it easy to find, but not all grocery stores stock it.
Cristy T.
15 calories per serving?? What the heck! It's amazing how something so good can be so good in taste and nutrition. I love that there's not too much sugar and it tastes tangy like passion fruit. My family loves it and I was recommended to this by a friend when we went to Ralph's together for some groceries. It's not overly sweet nor sour to make your eye twitch. It's a perfect drink to have in the summer or spring, especially if you don't like to drink water. This gives you a healthy fruit serving for the day and satisfies for your taste buds!
Deja B.
Caldwell, Idaho
If you know anything about me, you know I prefer juice over anything. Especially when it involves either peach or mango. So when I see Minute Maid coming out with a light mango passion drink you know I gotta try it. This juice was so good I finished it in 2 days. I could've drank it in one but I gotta start trying to limit myself so 2 days is a start.
Abbey M.
Portsmouth, OH
So delicious! Such a great taste and flavor. Great quality for a low price. It is very refreshing. Extremely affordable. I love this juice! Great for breakfast or any time. I would buy again and recommend!
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
Taste is good, you very much get a natural taste of the fruit. It's a bit sweeter than other brands in this flavor. But still really good, no pulp or bits in the juice either.
Mia B.
Pennsylvania
I love this stuff. I love mango and I love the brand Minute Maid. It's a good sweet flavor. It's a smooth drink it's not too watery but it's not too thick it's the perfect smooth drink. And it really refreshing.
Michael O.
The mango was overpowering, which was disappointing. The after taste was not great either. If you are an absolute mango lover, however, you would like this juice. I will try other flavors, but probably won't come back to this one.
Jasmin L.
Fresno, CA
Not a big passion fruit person but totally love this and the reason of my family like it. It has more of a mango than anything else and it it’s scent as well. It’s by Minute Maid too so it’s extra good.☺️
Dana A.
Dallas, NC
I stumbled upon this by accident, and boy am I glad. This is so refreshing and I freeze some and make it slushy...love it, especially on a hot summer day. If you haven't tried this, you must! Wonderful mango flavor and not sugar or calorie packed. I am a nurse and do recommend it to my patients. Will always be a repurchase for me. And they have other flavors!
Kristie G.
This juice is so good! I really love the flavor combination of Mango and passionfruit. It's a nice change because i'm not one that drinks a ton of juice. This one though, really made me want to start drinking more of it. I will continue to purchase this flavor.
Marissa R.
East Chicago, IN
Does this taste very sugary?