Minute Maid® Light Lemonade Fruit Drink uploaded by Heather E.

BY MINUTE MAID #48 in Lemonade

Made with real lemons, Minute Maid Light Lemonade's reduced calories appeal to your health-conscious side, while the sunny and refreshing flavor gives your taste buds something to smile about. see more...

Jackie K.
 I love lemonade, but hate how much sugar is normally in it. I like getting the Minute Maid Light  for the flavor and because I don’t feel guilty  when I drink it.  It doesn’t taste like a reduced calorie drink it all, and you can usually find the 12 pack on sale at the local grocery store.
Mattea P.
Clovis, NM
So this caught my eye because of the 15 calories and I noticed it had less sugar than simply brand. My husband almost drank it all. Lol we loved it. It is nice on flavor so it's not that sour that I'm pursing my lips.
Eliza R.
I recently cut soda out of my life, but was still conditioned to like cans and sweetness. This product is incredible for me! As a Type 1 Diabetic, I was only drinking diet soda anyhow, as it didn't have any carbs. This lemonade is a great swap for me, and still gives me some sweetness.
Lilly D.
Saint Charles, IL
I love lemonade and a lot of times lemonade varies from brand to brand but I finally figured out that this is a really good flavour in my opinion and is not super strong or super weak. I definitely recommend this.
Amanda D.
This is a great mixer for cocktails. It's super light and refreshing especially in the summer time. It has great flavor and much better than some of the alternatives I have tried in the past. I will for sure purchase again in the future.
Theresa F.
Austin, TX
Minute maid light lemonade is a great light beverage option. It is great on a picnic. I love that I can enjoy lemonade without all the sugar that most lemonades contain.
Ashley S.
This lemonade is so delicious. I love that the calorie count is low as well as the carb count. Even though it is better for you you do not lose any of the flavor. The packaging is nice and easy to store in the refrigerator.
Sarah M.
Irmo, SC
I just found this lemonade recently and I really like it. Granted it does not taste like regular lemonade, but it's very close! It has 95% less calories than the regular Minute Maid lemonade so that another great plus!
Alison C.
Obsessed with this light drink! I'm not usually one for Lemonade (I find it too sweet); however, I look forward to drinking this every now and then. I am also a fan of it only be 5 calories so I don't feel guilty treating myself to this every now and again! A good time to buy this would be when your local grocery store has Coke Products on sale. Would recommend!
Arianna M.
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
When I took a sip of the lemonade my mouth instantly popped with lemon flavor, and that was about it for the drink. The flavor quickly dissipated. When I swallowed I was left with nothing but a sugary watery feel in my throat. I could be wrong, but the quick “pop” seems to be from the citric acid.
Despite the fact that this contains “real juice,” it ends up tasting like sugar water.