BY MINUTE MAID

Minute Maid Light 15 Calories Light Peach Fruit Drink With Tea.
85% fewer calories than regular fruit drinks.
*15 calories per 8 fl oz serving.
Put Good In Get Good Out.

Contains Pure Filtered Water, Peach Juice And Peach Puree from Concentrate, less than 1% of: Natural Flavors, Tea Powder, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Citric Acid (provides Tartness), High Fructose Corn Syrup, Aspartame, Acesulfame Potassium, Vegetable and Fruit Juices (for color).

Net Wt. 59 fl. oz.

Graziela C.
Humble
Great beverage! Low calories and it has a great taste. Perfect for who's looking for a healthy life style!
Sydney C.
Omaha, NE
This is a great mix with a peach champagne. Makes great mimosas. The flavor is really great and enhances the peach flavor of the champagne. I love buying this. I would buy it again in a heartbeat. It's delicious.
Carissa L.
This stuff is so good when you need a sweet drink without all the carbonation. The price is a little high but worth it
Meaghan M.
Rotonda west, FL
I love all the 15calorie drinks they taste like the original but less sugar the pink lemonade and limade are my favs
Trish L.
I drink this juice/tea often because of the low calorie content and flavor. It's sweet, but not overly so. Tastes better than most other low calorie beverages.
Hermi W.
This is it. Great flavor with only 15 calories and it even has tea in it. It tastes really refreshing when you drink it and has nice packaging. 10/10 would recommend to people who love peaches and tea.
Ketley O.
I think I'm kind of biased against this drink because I love peaches. I have to say that it doesn't have an as strong taste as Snapple but it is getting there. This drink is so good the taste rich and very refreshing.
Summer J.
Beaumont, TX
I love this drink and i love the fact that its low calories.. It taste refreshing i recommend all the 15 calorie drinks by minute maid
Angie A.
Brooklyn, NY
If this bottle is in my fridge I don't drink water, I just love it, because taste so good, so natural and I can find it in every grocery, is so affordable (extremely cheap) If you haven't try it PLEASE do it
Jayme G.
Chula Vista , CA
I love the peach taste! I will drink it just as a yummy sweet drink during the hot day, or blend with ice and alcohol for an adult treat. The price is good, and I would def. recommend to someone who enjoys juice drinks!