BY MINUTE MAID

Minute Maid Light™ 15 Calories* Light Peach Fruit Drink With Tea.
New.
15 calories per serving.
85% fewer calories than regular fruit drinks.
*15 calories per 8 fl oz serving. see more...

Ayleen S.
Barranquilla
They have a good taste,It does not contain as much sugar as regular juice also it contains Te what helps you health
Katherine M.
Clovis, CA
Great juice m the kids loved it. I buy a bottle once a week. I would recommend this juice to all my mommy friends
giuliana c.
La Serena
muy sabroso, se puede llevar a todos lados y no es muy grande, no lo consumo mucho pero realmente es muy rico
Ruth W.
Clarenville
His juice has Really great flavor and it really helpful with trying to loose weight. A healthy option
Graciela C.
Omg this juice is my favorite, I love it more in mornings on breakfast omg, 100 % recommend guy's
Aratrika S.
Kolkata
The packaging of this product looks very innovative and sophisticated. The flavor is very fruity and peachy. I actually liked the product. It is cheap and value for money. I would totally love to buy it again. Different people have different taste, so maybe you can give it a shot.
Gurmit S.
Minute Maid provides best flavor of peach juice. Definitely better than other brands.
Withfabyro (.
North York, ON
El sabor de tropicana me gusta pero no al cien por ciento, lo consume mi esposo cuando se antoja, el sabor no es malo pero en lo personal prefiero productos mas naturales
Reyna G.
San Juan PR
Me encanta este producto por su sabor. Y lo refrescante y bien que cae en esos dias de calor donde el cuerpo se nos deshidrata. Me encanta el de naranja y mas me gusta que me lo puedo tomar tranquilamente sin preocuparme por calorias.
Rebecca P.
Such a delicious and refreshing drink without guilt. I
m always on the lookout for drinks that taste good but don't come with the burden of hundreds of calories and I hit the jackpot with this. If you like peach tea, you'll love this.