BY MINUTE MAID

Minute Maid Light 15 Calories Light Peach Fruit Drink With Tea.
85% fewer calories than regular fruit drinks.
*15 calories per 8 fl oz serving.
Put Good In Get Good Out.

Contains Pure Filtered Water, Peach Juice And Peach Puree from Concentrate, less than 1% of: Natural Flavors, Tea Powder, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Citric Acid (provides Tartness), High Fructose Corn Syrup, Aspartame, Acesulfame Potassium, Vegetable and Fruit Juices (for color).

Net Wt. 59 fl. oz.

Natalia M.
Tegucigalpa
really really fresh!! perfect for a summer day!!! actually perfect for any time, whenever you are thirsty this is a great juice!! love the flavor. i dont drink it much but whenever i do, i enjoy it. i would recomended, its a good juice, maybe there are better but its not bad
Christine B.
Hannon, ON
I really like this #MinuteMaid (Light 15 Calories Light Peach Fruit Drink With Tea). It is so refreshing, low in calories, always tastes so fresh. The peachy flavor is amazing. When you need a drink that will quench your thirst this is it. I highly recommend this drink.
Aratrika S.
Kolkata
The packaging of this product looks very innovative and sophisticated. The flavor is very fruity and peachy. I actually liked the product. It is cheap and value for money. I would totally love to buy it again. Different people have different taste, so maybe you can give it a shot.
karolline s.
I'm not a fan of iced tea, but this one surpassed my expectations, it does not seem to be tea and it does not look the same. It feels like I'm drinking a wonderful peach juice. I recommend it, it just is not very sweet, but for those who are on diet it is perfect.
Quinn C.
Winnipeg, MB
I love peaches and I love tea.. So this juice is right up my alley! The calorie count is also pleasing, as a lot of juices contain high amounts of sugar. The taste is delicious, and the price is fair too.
Reyna G.
San Juan PR
Me encanta este producto por su sabor. Y lo refrescante y bien que cae en esos dias de calor donde el cuerpo se nos deshidrata. Me encanta el de naranja y mas me gusta que me lo puedo tomar tranquilamente sin preocuparme por calorias.
elsa i.
I absaloutly love this drink it is so good it is very light and fresh and i really like the fact that it has tea in it because it makes it feel even fresher. i really like it it is kind of like ice tea but in better i mean i prefer it to ice tea but this is only my personal opinion
Withfabyro (.
York, ON
El sabor de tropicana me gusta pero no al cien por ciento, lo consume mi esposo cuando se antoja, el sabor no es malo pero en lo personal prefiero productos mas naturales
Kainat T.
Tasty and peachy. It's really sweet so I like to drink it with lots of ice esp. In summer. Without ice and wn it isn't chilled, it doesn't taste so very good but nice flavor and v refreshing
Rebecca P.
Such a delicious and refreshing drink without guilt. I
m always on the lookout for drinks that taste good but don't come with the burden of hundreds of calories and I hit the jackpot with this. If you like peach tea, you'll love this.