BY MINUTE MAID

Minute Maid Light 15 Calories Light Peach Fruit Drink With Tea.
85% fewer calories than regular fruit drinks.
*15 calories per 8 fl oz serving.
Put Good In Get Good Out.

Contains Pure Filtered Water, Peach Juice And Peach Puree from Concentrate, less than 1% of: Natural Flavors, Tea Powder, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Citric Acid (provides Tartness), High Fructose Corn Syrup, Aspartame, Acesulfame Potassium, Vegetable and Fruit Juices (for color).

Net Wt. 59 fl. oz.

LiLi B.
Tulsa, OK
I love my minute maid juice especially if its only 15 calories! The flavor is also amazing
Anna M.
Passaic , NJ
Also a great choice that the whole family can enjoy at any time of day even during dinner
Hillary W.
Reno
I was really surprised at how much I ended up liking this peach flavor. Very refreshing
IPrincess W.
I love this Minute Maid peach drink with tea. The taste of peach and tea all in one.
Makayla D.
Fort Payne, AL
So delicious oh my gosh I want to go to the grocery store and buy some right now
Brandy  S.
Woodstock, IL
This is the best juice I have ever had!! I love peach. And I love the calories!
Jacquie D.
Barberton, OH
Not bad. Wanted this love this but it fell a little short with the tea flavor.
Adriana G.
Los Angeles, CA
My kids drink this juice and is the best they tasted but it has so much suger.
Dawn H.
Nedrow , NY
This is so tasty and you can't even tell that your missing all the bad sugars
Jordan H.
Gadsden, AL
This is a another juice we buy for our kids and they absolutely love it ! !