BY MINUTE MAID

Minute Maid Light™ 15 Calories* Light Peach Fruit Drink With Tea.
New.
15 calories per serving.
85% fewer calories than regular fruit drinks.
*15 calories per 8 fl oz serving. see more...

Anna M.
Anna M.
Passaic , NJ
Also a great choice that the whole family can enjoy at any time of day even during dinner
member-4b19a793b
member-4b19a793b
Herculaneum,Mo
I love this drink because it has a sourness to it but is still sweet and it's at a adorable price for something that is full of flavor. Also the value is amazing and I would recommend it to friends and family any time.
Quartney A.
Quartney A.
Sherwood, AR
Not to sweet or too much for my child. It's healthy and good after a long day. My child love it.
Summer J.
Summer J.
Beaumont, TX
I love this drink and i love the fact that its low calories.. It taste refreshing i recommend all the 15 calorie drinks by minute maid
Nida A.
Nida A.
Toledo, OH
Tried this with crackers and it tasted good, the flavor is light to taste and does not hang to the back of your tongue plus it is a unique flavor
Lizzy R.
Lizzy R.
I love that this drink only has 15 calories. I don't like drinking a lot of calories so this is a great drink without any calorie or sugar guilt.
Angie A.
Angie A.
Brooklyn, NY
If this bottle is in my fridge I don't drink water, I just love it, because taste so good, so natural and I can find it in every grocery, is so affordable (extremely cheap) If you haven't try it PLEASE do it
Amber M.
Amber M.
Canandaigua, NY
I love that it has only fifteen calories, the taste is so good you don't even notice and it has a subtle tea flavor which makes it unique to most fruit drinks. I enjoy drinking it !
jeanmarie b.
jeanmarie b.
Santa Rosa, CA
This juice is not too sweet or concentrated mix this with ur ice tea and u will love the Arnold Palmer outcome
Jalina-Asha J.
Jalina-Asha J.
This stuff tastes amazing it actually taste like peach I love the flavor and when it is cold it goes down so smoothly at first I didn't know if I liked it but the more you drink it the more it tastes amazing, And it is so light it actually does feel like 15 calories.